Sunday, March 18, 2012

Still Having Issues.

3FC -- You are pissing me off.  I am seriously about to take all my crap to Tumblr!!!!  AGGRAFRETTIN' POS!!!  UGH.  Seriously.  I'm annoyed here.  I don't know WHAT is going on with this site, but it's enough to drive a body mad.  I don't WANT to spend hours on end moving all of my stuff from here to my pute, but I'm starting to think the only way I CAN keep blogging is to to that.  I have tentatively started blogging a bit over on Tumblr, but mostly complaining about here!  But I guess I'm going to have to move over if they can't fix this issue.  And it isn't just me -- it's LOTS of the blogs!

On a good note, my official weigh-in number for this AM was 190.5!  Which finally puts me at a loss.  :D  I'm super happy since for the last couple of weeks, it was holding out or going up.  Thanks Mother Nature!  LOL  I think this is the most water retention I've had from a period in a while.  But it's fine now that I am back down.  Well, back down and then down a pound!  That means that I have lost...  UGH.  Only 5lbs. since the beginning of the year.  Sounds kinda sucky... but I know that I'm doing it slow and the right way.  I know each month I lose about 7 days with my period.  And I also know that I've had at least one whole week with massive constipation issues.  Thankfully with the blogging I'm able to follow all of this stuff or I would get frustrated and give up!

On another good note, I worked out TWICE last week!  I know, it wasn't much but it was 2 days of Pilates and a bit of stretching.  And since the weather has been nice, I've gone to a playdate with the boys and started on Spring Cleaning!  Oldest's room already looks much better.  It's just about time to change Youngest's.  He's getting to be a big boy now and needs play room in his bedroom.  We are trying to figure out the best way to deal with that.  He's not really ready for new furniture or anything, but we for sure need better storage for his things in there.  Thinking it's time to clean out and re-organize his closet and all that jazz.  Anyways, I've been trying to keep busy, do the Pilates, and stay off the net.  Not being able to blog/comment like normal has been a part of that.  I can't even get to the blogs I normally read so I'm not even sure if anyone is seeing this.

Unskinny, if you are seeing this, I am thinking of you and I wish I had some other way to get in touch with you.  :/

Well, I won't keep going on and on.  I need to get back to work and try to get a few things done.  Oh, and eat lunch!  Plus, I need to work out once my SIL heads back out.  Busy busy.  But it's a good busy.  I like it!  It's not crazy, out of control, or a ton... it's just right for now.  Steady and good.  Hopefully I don't wear myself out and can keep at a good pace.  Hope you all are doing well out there!  And if anyone knows how to reach the Admins of 3FC (since I apparently can't email them either!) please let them know that lots of the bloggers are having issues!!!!  Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D