Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weigh-In (from yesterday)

Well, we ended up getting our date day yesterday, so I'm counting yesterday's weigh-in as my official for this week.  So, that would be 193.5.  Up 2lbs. since last week.  I completely expected it.  This week has been rough and I also have my period.  You see, my BIL is back in the hospital.  :(  He had a seizure during the week and my SIL has just been all torn up.  So, all week we've just been tracking back and forth and trying to take care of her and well... my diet hasn't been horrid but probably not awesome like it should be.  So, I expected the 2lbs. and don't really care.  I mean, I care, but it's not at the top of my list right now.  If you could... please say a prayer for him.  His name is James and he's so young and such a nice guy.  They've only been married 3yrs. and he's been sick almost the whole time.  There was a brief moment where he was all clear, but it came back.  Once he is through this, they are going to be VERY aggressive in fighting the cancer.  But for now, they have to get him through this gallbladder/infection/seizure issue.  I wish I could do more to help.  I truly love them.

So, our last couple of weeks have been hard.  Not hard on us personally, but hard seeing so many of our close family and friends going through so many things.  We're just trying to be their cushion.  Not much else we can do.  But I won't lie... it can be draining, heartbreaking, and downright hard.  So, I'm feeling a bit worse for wear today.  I think the kiddos are feeling it, too.  Both of them have been a handful and last night with youngest was miserable.  I ended up spanking and screaming and well, neither of those is how I like to handle things.  I just sorta had all I could take.  And nothing was working.  So yeah, long night.  I really think we need a mini vacation.  We're all tense and tied up in knots.  I can tell because we are all easy to jump and easy to anger.  Not our typical MO.  I think the stress has just gotten to all of us.  We had sorta talked about a mini-vacay, but now it's moving to the top of our list.  Once a few things are straightened out, we'll make more definite plans.

Not much else to talk about other than I sure do wish I knew what was going on with my account on here.  I have a VERY hard time signing in and it takes upwards of 10 to 15 tries.  I think I hit 16 earlier before I gave up.  I went to another site and clicked back on here two or three times and it finally signed me in.  UGH.  I have emailed the site and said hey, I'm having an issue!  So, I hope it is resolved soon.  I don't know what could be causing the issue as I don't post many links or anything, but it's driving me bananas.  I hate not being able to get on here and write to help me stay sane.  I may have to just type it up in a word document and then post them all on here when I am able to sign in.  But in the meantime, I'm getting pretty darn behind on blogs for fear of not knowing when I will be kicked off!  It's really bugging me....

OK, off of here to finish up some more chores around the house.  I'm flat out tired, but it's either knock some of this stuff out now, or pay for it later.  Have a great rest of the day!  Onward and... downward!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D