Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sad

My weigh-in for this week is 190.  I'm happy about that but mad at the same time that I didn't get to the 180's.  I've been the same weight for the last few days and it's frustrating.

I'm sad this AM.  I just feel out of whack and out of place and I don't know why or how to fix it.  But it's an overwhelming feeling and I just feel like crying.  I actually AM crying but it doesn't seem to be giving me any release or relief like I had hoped.  I'm not sure what is wrong with me, but I am needing some sort of break or something.  Actually thinking of going to visit some family to get out today, but I am not sure if that is a good idea with me being so emotional.  And the thing is, I have no reason as far as hormones go to be so emotional.  I'm not pregnant, I don't have PMS, and it's not even remotely close to my cycle.  I am not sure what is wrong, but things just feel so off and I somewhat feel... trapped.  Trapped by emotions that I just can't deal with.

On a good note, yesterday was pretty darn productive.  I was able to get a lot done and that is another reason why I sorta just want to stay home.... I hope to get more done today.  I'd like to do another layer to the project I started yesterday and do another small project.  Finish up and do some more housework and then take the kiddos out to play in the yard.  I guess that answers my question of going anywhere.  I guess I'll just stay here and get more done.  Well, if the kiddos will let me.  Maybe we'll go out here in a minute to burn off some extra energy so that they will behave... LOL  That sure would be nice.  I will wing it once I get off of here and figure out what I want to get done.

Ok, that's it for today.  Not sure what else to say...  Have a good day ladies.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry so much about the scale. Sometimes the scale doesn't move but we lose measures all the same, and sometimes it stays at the same number for weeks and then you lose all of a sudden. Concentrate on your food plan, learn new habits and work on your projects... The pounds will go away some day, but you have to live happily as from today, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have days like that all the time! I can really feel your pain on the weight front today, I haven't blogged about it yet, but my weight was only down .6 lbs from last week. It's so maddening when you know you are doing everything right and that number refuses to budge! Thanks for your comment on my mold frustrations, I posted a reply to that on my blogger. Good luck getting your projects done and let's just keep hanging in there and that DAMN scale has got to move soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Pepa. I have days like that too. It's probably hormones. I think a change of scenery always helps me even if it's just for a day. We can do this woman! stay strong! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D