Thursday, May 31, 2012

The last of May

Today is the last of May, and I have QUITE a bit to do to tie up this month.  I started the day out right with a good number on the scale... 187.0!!!  :O  In just a few more pounds, I'll weigh less than the hubby unless he starts losing some.  Really, he only needs to lose about 10lbs. and start toning up, so I don't think it's at the top of his list.  The only time he seems to worry is if he gets above where he is right now.  Then he tends to buckle down.  At this point, I think he's just trying to survive!  LOL  He is pretty darn active and eats pretty good, so I think his schedule is his biggest issue.  I really do sorta wish he had taken the Summer off.  But maybe instead he will take the Fall off or only do one class.  For whatever reason, many of the classes he needs aren't offered this Fall!  So, he might as well take the time off.  Anyways, I'm just super stoked to see the 187.  Even if it goes up again, at least I saw it once on the scale!  I am really convinced that losing weight isn't like jumping off of a cliff and diving straight down... it's more like a trampoline!  Sometimes you get big jumps and big drops and sometimes you just sit there sorta bouncing around.  LOL  But either way, I'm trying to feel positive that the overall trend is down! 

I have a lot going on today that I need to get done.  First and foremost, I need to get my foyer and upstairs straightened up.  They aren't bad -- I just need to dust and pick up.  I want to clean up downstairs some, too.  I will work on laundry later if I have time -- just one or two loads.  Then I need to run a couple of errands and double check the park.  I thought there was only one pavilion, but apparently there are 3!  So, I just want to make sure we get the right one.  Then finalize and print out invites and address them and get them sent out.  Busy busy busy!  AND, I have a lady coming today to let me look at a camera... and OLD camera!  My Mom is wanting one so I was thinking of getting it for her.  But I don't know if I am willing to pay what she wants.  If we can come down some, I will get it.  If not... well, I may have to pass.  But we will see.

Other than that, not much going on.  My sleep is all messed up thanks to a certain toddler who keeps getting up.  I'm not sure WHY he keeps getting up, but I sure am tired!  I even went to bed fairly early.  So, I need to chug some coffee and get to it.  I HATE being so tired, but there isn't much I can do about it until youngest gets over being sick or whatever it is that is making him crazy restless.  I am still coughing and that is annoying so I bet that is what is going on with him, too.  But oh well, it is what it is! 

Ok, going to go now and get started on my list of things to do and finish.  I hope I can get it done and not stress out.  LOL  I don't really feel stressed, but I might if things don't go my way!  HA HA HA!  Hope everyone out there is doing great.  :D

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the last day of May! Yay for a great weigh-in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the to do list, I have quite the list drawn out for myself today! Good luck to both of us & SOOO excited for your 187! Gotta love it when you get close to being smaller than the DH, I was ecstatic when that happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! 187! That's great! Sooooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D