Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Habits

Today's Food:

3 slices of toast -- 180
1tbsp. butter blend -- 50
25g. blackberry preserves -- 62.5
Coffee -- 0
Breakfast Total:  292.5
I'm a creature of habit.  I eat pretty much the same crap day in and day out.  Even now with having eaten a grilled porkchop last night, I want another.  Me luv meat.  Me eat pork.  YUM.  HA!

1 personal pepperoni pizza -- 300
1 apple -- 89
Water -- 0
Lunch Total:  389

2 chocolate chip cookies -- 100
Coffee -- 0
Snack Total:  100

43g pork -- 89
134g. asparagus -- 33
1/2c cheesy potatoes -- 150
Vitamin Water -- 0
Dinner Total:   272
Hmm... That seems low.  But, it was the leftovers that I didn't want to waste.  Hubby isn't feeling well, so I just had that.  I do think there is some mac and some lamb left over, but I wasn't in the mood for that.  Instead, I'm opting for another night/day of stinky pee!  HA HA HA!

2/3c Crunchy snack mix --  340
Diet Root Beer -- 0
Dessert Total:  340
YUM.  Nothing like some sesame sticks, roasted nuts, and other odds and ends to satisfy!  YUM.

Today's Total:  1393.5

I'm normally a creature of habit and eat the same things over and over again.  Especially breakfast.  And I'm not sure why.  I just... do.  But today I realized that I have eaten a ton of carbs but... I wasn't really all that hungry.  I mean, I ate the toast and was like, Ok, I'm good.  Then it was LATE when I was like, oh!  I should have lunch.  Then I got home from running around and sat for a minute and decided to try our new cookies.  Before I knew it, it was dinner time and hubby wasn't feeling well, so I just ate leftovers.  And yes, I will have asparagus pee.  YUCK.  BUT, I so love asparagus!  Too bad that was the last of what we had.  :/  But it's ok.  I need to finish off the cucumbers and clean out some of these carrots soon.  I also need to work on the kiwi's.  I have two soft ones and then the others are hard still, but I bet they'll be good.  Maybe add that to breakfast.  Or snack.  Guess we will see.  I probably could have some tonight since my cals are so low (right over 1000), but I'm not really even hungry.  Weird.

Sorry so short tonight.  Thems the breaks sometimes!  HA!  Off I go.

1 comment:

  1. I eat the same things a lot too. Sometimes I just want to have the same thing over and over, and there ain't nothing wrong with that.

    I've been eating tuna like it's going out of style, and normally I rarely eat that stuff. Meh. It happens. I cycle through different foods. The year I lived in Florida I HAD to eat two bananas every single day, no matter what, and a greek yogurt. Now I seem to rarely eat yogurt, and only have a banana when I want a smoothie. Weird.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D