Sunday, January 29, 2012

1/29 Weigh-in

Man, finally able to log in and do my blog!  AARGH!  I was getting aggravated.  I'm not sure if it was my internet or this site, but I kept trying to no avail so I gave it up and moved on.  I've been having somewhat of a lazy day and I'm a bit down.  My weight was back down to 192.5, and then back up to 194, then 193.5 this AM.  Yesterday WAS my cheat day, but I'm really not happy since I didn't do much of a cheat day.  I was too busy.  I did have half a cupcake, but I drank water all day and didn't munch and well... I just didn't cheat.  But for the life of me, I can't figure out why my weight is bouncing up and down 2lbs.!  I'm FRUSTRATED!  I know it's just part of it, but dang it, I was ahead 1lb. last week and now this week I'm behind!!!  Ticks me off!  I'd have been happy with just a half pound loss, but instead, I GAINED a pound!  It's BS and pisses me off big time!  I feel angry and like screaming!!!  UGH.  But what can I do?  Nada.  Just gotta keep pushing through.  I'm just mad that I am behind a pound now instead of ahead.  I kinda feel like a failure.  I should expect this at this point, but it's annoying at times.  But I refuse to give up.  Just going to keep going.

Not going to keep going on and on.  Just gotta keep on with it.  Outta here for now.  Hope you chicks had a better week than me!

1 comment:

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D