Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I think...

I think I'm 192.5.  I got 192.5.... then my toddler put his foot on and it shot up.  I weighed 2 more times ( I always weigh 3 times -- habit I guess) and got 192.5.  I did a 4th time and was 193.0.  Bother.  I am taking the 192.5 since that is what I saw the most.  LOL  Even if I took the higher, that's 193.  AND, I had pizza last night.  No, not one of those healthy ones, either!  REAL pizza!  But I only had the equal to two slices.  Then I was full.  The benefit of doing low carb and then low cal.  You learn what to eat to keep you full doing low carb (protein and some good fat).  Then with low cal, you learn to fill that cal gap with quality stuff with more bulk (fruits and veggies).  So, I think my body is so use to eating a certain amount (not just cals but bulk) that it just makes me feel full when I really am.  It's great!  Makes it hard to overeat!  :D  I think the last year is starting to really pay off.  :)  I just got to stick with it.  And so far, I'm feeling good about it, so I'm hoping that I can.  I really want this to be a permanent change.

So far the day has been productive.  I've moved the couch and cleaned under it and then put sticky feet under there so it wouldn't slide so much.  The hubby decided to go ahead and tighten a few things up since we'd already flipped it over.  The couch sits like new!  So, I think we may wait on new furniture.  :D  The hubby, as we speak, is putting the last few pieces of flooring in the foyer.  I LOVE IT.  NO JOKE!  I knew I'd like it, but it's so nice to have it done!!!  Me?  Well, I'm taking a break.  After the living area, I picked up and cleaned the kitchen and now I'm shaking.  So, I'm taking a little break to eat a snack.  NOM NOMS in my TUM TUM = YUM YUM!  LOL  Did I mention I've been dusting and I fixed a lamp?  Yeah... I needed food.  The shaking was ANNOYING.  I rarely get them, but I think we've been so busy and I've danced around so much I just got really hungry.  Yeah, you read that right!  DANCING!  We have the music up and we've been dancing around while we work on stuff.  LOL  We're silly, but it's fun!

Not sure what else we're doing today.  Probably more odds and ends projects around here that need to be knocked out.  I'm REALLY unhappy with the contractor right now.  I feel he did a piss poor job the last week he was here.  If we wanted it done half-assed, we'd have just left it like it was.  Otherwise, I'm not going to let what he's not gotten done or what he did WRONG go.  Nope.  Not satisfied.  And at this point, I'm feeling like we should get that last week back as either a do-over or the trailer back.  Yup, we paid his last week with our trailer.  Ready to have a cow.  I want to try to be nice cause I think he was just 'off' that last week and everyone has those.  But if he doesn't fix the shoddy work he did during that week, it could get ugly folks!

Guess I will get off of here for now.  I want to check FB and then talk to the hubbs.  Hope you ladies have a great weekend!!!  :D

1 comment:

  1. Your doing great! And your doing it right! Keep up the
    Good work! Hopefully all your home renos come to an end soon!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D