Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Quickie

Going to try to make this quick.... 193.5 this AM.  Not sure why, but I was super bloaty last night.  :(  Then I know I had a lot of salt.  But I am OK with it.  LOTS of water today!  :D  I am also a bit sore from that little bit of Pilates!  Especially my tummy.  Oh Didi!  You have GOT to youtube that 'Dead Bug' exercise.  My lower stomach is really feeling it!  I use the series by videojug.  I think it's the 'how to get abdominals to die for'.  Good stuff!  So, I may have a bit of water retention from that, too.

Had a LONG night last night.  Younger was up for HOURS and well... so was I.  I'm POOPED today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the exercise suggestion! I'll have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D