Saturday, May 19, 2012

Side of A**

I got up this morning and the hubbs is in a super grouchy mood.  I really have no idea why, but I certainly didn't order a side of ass with my breakfast.  Quite frankly, he's on my nerve and I'm ready to kick him to the curb.  He needs to go have a boys weekend or something because I just can't deal with him anymore.  UGH.  Between him and the kids, I'm just fried out.  And honestly, it's easier dealing with the kids than it is his nutty attitude.  I think I'm going to leave here in a few and get some errands done just to get out of the house for a bit.

My weight is still 192 this AM, but I haven't been doing great.  I don't think I've done horrid, but I have been going over cals just a bit.  But I've been SO hungry from being so busy.  I have literally worked myself hard for the last few days.  I probably haven't had enough water, either.  But I got some yardwork done, I got the playroom cleaned up, I started more purging and hauled off a load to donate.  We've just been busy busy busy.  But it's been good.  I think I'll take the tiny bit of weight gain.

It is now Saturday and I started that post yesterday.  And since then, things have improved.  The hubby got in a better mood and we got a few more things done.  Not as much as I would've liked, but still.  I have also realized that I need to do more as far as finding ways to get things done when he is busy or not home and if I want to have a life, I've got to make more of an effort to meet people and make friends.  But more than that, I have realized that the only way for me to make time for me is to cut back some more on my computer time.  And that is exactly what I've been trying to do.  I haven't been on as much this week and especially not as much in the last couple of days.  So, I'm going to try to cut back some more.  I realize that the forums aren't providing much support for me, so I'm not sure if I will stick around there.  Or if I do, if I will go very often.  I'm not going to blog over at 3FC anymore except to continue to give my link in case anyone else wants to follow me.  And as far as FB goes... I think I am going to try to only get on there 2 times per day.  I find myself getting on there randomly throughout the day and I know that I need to stop that.  It may only be 5 or 10mins. here and there, but it adds up.  I'm also not really doing the gaming anymore.  I have only Angry Birds on there and well, I am not playing that regularly, so I think I'm good on that front.  It's only on there for those nights I am too wound up to read/watch TV and the hubby is at work. 

So, I am going to be working on implementing these changes and I am also going to TRY to make it a habit to get in some exercise.  No, not to speed up weightloss or any of that.  I just want to do it because I know the Pilates makes me feel GOOD!  And stretching makes me feel GOOD!  And my body LIKES it even if I don't always remember that.  I am doing it to reward my body and my brain.  But it may take me a bit to get to where I feel good about it all the time.  LOL  But I want to try.  :)

Well, I guess that is all for now folks.  I need to get the kiddos in bed and wind down for the evening.  Hope your weekends have been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D