Friday, June 1, 2012

The start of June

Today is the first day of June!  In just a couple of more days, my oldest will be 7.  Where has the time gone?  It seems a lifetime and yesterday at the same time.  My Mom keeps warning me it will only go faster and faster.  I tend to believe she is right!  My month so far has started off right... the scale flashed 186.5 then 187.  Yup yup.  GREAT way to start off this month!  I'm not as far as I thought I would be, but I am definitely lower than what I was, so I'll take it!  I WILL!  LOL  Yeah, I'm awfully perky for someone who stayed up too late last night and then had a little one who was fighting sleep.  But oh well, I am here and its yucky out... Might as well make the best of it.  lol 

Part of the reason I was up late was I decided to fit in a small workout after the kiddos were in bed.  I know it was late, but yesterday was a weird day, so I wanted to try to get in a small workout where I could.  I mostly did a few Pilates with some stretching.  But then I wanted to shower and then the dogs started acting nuts... it was just weird.  And that was AFTER some strange dog managed to get IN our fence.  She was small and sweet, but I have NO idea where she came from!!  I walked her down a bit and over the the subdivision behind us, but I didn't want to go further than a few houses (the houses here are spread out pretty well; I probably walked about 3 acres over and back).  And since my kiddos were at the house alone, I just didn't want the house out of my sight or to be gone longer than a few minutes.  You just never know what will happen!  Luckily, I found a nice neighbor who said he'd walk her down and back to see if he could find her owner.  I just hope he found her home... we had some storms come through last night and more headed for here today.  I guess this means no errands for me -- I hate running errands in the rain.  But I hate the idea of that little doggie out in the rain.  The man seemed really nice and had two small dogs of his own, so I hope if he couldn't find her home, he let her stay in his garage.  That is probably what we would've done.  Overall, it was just a weird day.  LOL  So, I got to bed late.  Later than normal anyways.  But I am going to try to get in bed earlier tonight.  12 is the latest I normally like to go but I was past that last night.  I think I will aim for 11:30 tonight.

Ugh.  It is REALLY pouring now!  This is for sure an at home day.  Not sure what I will do, either.  Maybe do that dusting I keep putting off... finish organizing my USB since I finished the pute last night... maybe work on finishing oldest's room and doing a few things in youngest's... it's a never ending list.  Ok, well, going to get off of here I guess and get to doing something.  I kinda wanna play Angry Birds for a bit and then get going with my day.  When it's rainy out, I sorta wanna chill.  And with hubby sleeping, I need to be quiet.  Hmmm... maybe it's a chill day.  I will play it by ear.  Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. awww you should have kept the little dog. I would have hehe.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D