Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Me

So, this post will be more about me since the last post was so sad.  And all of you ladies know that I am boring!  I guess I should say gentlemen, too, but I'm not sure there are any men who read this blog.  lol  I don't know why any would... I don't really write about anything that would be interesting to men.  HA!

Anyways, as I put in my last post my last week has been really emotional and crazy.  We drove back and forth 3 times and took the kids with us all 3.  But that's another story.  So, to make it short, for whatever reason my Mom isn't speaking to me right now.  Then, my regular sitter had an issue with her Ex and couldn't watch them so they came with us.  It wasn't too bad, but it would've been better if we had been able to leave them here at least for the last day which was the actual funeral.  But oh well, we survived!  And I think it helped to have them there somewhat.  Anyways, it's been a nuthouse of traveling, eating when we could, emotion, frustration, and just all around craziness.  So today, I am a bit swollen, my tummy is irritated, and I feel really tired.  I plan on taking it easy today and worrying about getting back in the groove tomorrow.  I see a book or something else easy in my future!  Although, we did talk about doing the Splash Pad, I just don't think I can!

My weight this AM was 192.5, but I don't think that is a true number.  I don't travel well and I know that I've had too much sodium.  So, my tummy is inflamed and my body is swollen.  I would just about bet that this is mostly water from both of those things.  That means the other part of my plan for the day is going to be lots of water besides taking it easy.  I think all of the coffee and lemonade and diet drinks yesterday didn't help much to keep me hydrated and I am a bit under in that dept.  So, water water water today!  I will have some coffee, but none of the other stuff.  I think in a day or so, that number will be better.

I've really slacked off of diet and exercise in the last few weeks.  Especially exercise.  And even though this last week was the exception, the weeks before that weren't.  I did have one or so weeks of being sick, but that was a while back and I just never got back to it.  But I am going to do it now.  I need to get back in gear and get this weight off!  My goal is to be under 185 by the end of July.  Lower if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D