Tuesday, July 10, 2012

7/10

Today is 7/10/12.  A Tuesday.  And so far this week I haven't accomplished much.  Somehow, I have been eating better and getting back on track with my 400 cal meals and 200 cal snacks.  I don't think I have been spot on, but I've been MUCH closer.  I don't think I did great on water, but I'm getting there on that, too.  Now, if I could just convince myself that exercise is great and to do it.  LOL  I don't know why I'm slacking like an ass on that.  I just am.  I really need to do it but by the time I think to do it, it's bedtime.  And with me already having issues sleeping, well, I haven't been doing it then, either.  Although maybe I should.  Maybe it would help me sleep.  But it hasn't before. 

I just really feel out of whack.  Even more so than normal for pretty much the entire last month.  PMS was much longer and worse than it has been in years.  And emotionally, I'm just shot.  I'm not sure what is going on or why I'm feeling this way but I'm over it.  I'm really starting to think its because I don't have any direction in my life right now and with my youngest being such a hand full, I don't feel like I really can.  It's like my creative flow is stunted.  I've even noticed it in my writing.  I think my blogs have become boring and basically the same things day in and out.  How did I get here?  Most importantly, how do I get out of this funk?

On another note, a friend of mine and I have decided to attempt a yard sale soon.  I hope we do it, but I'm nervous about it just the same.  I've had this stuff up for sale for a while now and it just hasn't been moving.  And honestly, I'm sick of the clutter.  I am to the point of donating it all just to get it out.  But I hate to do that since we are somewhat in the hole financially.  Granted, it's going to come back (it was a loan) but still.  I guess no matter where we are, I will always worry.  It's just how I work.  LOL  So, I'm sorta excited at the prospect of a yard sale and getting rid of a few things.  I just wish I could've sold more by now.  I've organized as much as I can without purging, but I need this crap gone.  GONE GONE GONE!  I have too many projects to work on that I'm getting nowhere with because there is just too much in the way.

I think maybe I need a new hobby.  UGH.

Ok, not going to keep rambling on and on.  I'm tired today and afraid that my words will get jumbled if I keep going.  Off to read and relax, drink some more coffee, and then see where the day takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D