Friday, March 22, 2013

Food...

Today's Food:

1 blueberry bagel -- 260
1tbsp. crunchy PB -- 95
Drizzle of honey -- 15
4.5oz nectarine -- 56
Coffee -- 0
Breakfast Total:  426
A bit over, but that is ok.  I wanted some fruit at breakfast and the nectarines and kiwi's are about to go bad.  So, I had a nectarine.  Kiwi's will hopefully be later.  :)  More fruit/veggies today!  That is my goal!  And to get this stuff cleaned up and hauled off.  :)

1 Sabatasso's pepperoni Pizza -- 300
43/4oz apple -- 70
Coffee -- 0
Water -- 0
Lunch Total --  370

1 honey bun -- 230
Coffee -- 0
Snack Total: 230

2 servings gnocchi --  340
1/4 + 1/2 of 1/4 Victoria's sauce -- 53
7g grated cheese (fresh) -- 28
6 olives -- 50
Dinner Total:  471
I rounded up on all, but you guys know how I roll.  Better safe than sorry.  Plus, I had a taste of the beans I made my kids.  Nothing major.  Literally two tastes and that was it.  So, rounding up covers that.  I love beans, but I am not a big eater of them lately.  Hmm.. maybe i need to make some beans soon!  I do like them.  Anyways, I may have dessert, I may not.  We will see.  Right now I'm tired and have a headache.

3 dark chocolate squares --  143

Today's Total:  1640
I'll take it.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D