Thursday, March 21, 2013

Girl Time

Today was the day to have some me time and girl time so I went to lunch and did some shopping with a friend.  It was good times and I was glad to get out and not be surrounded by testosterone!  LOL  We went to this little French bistro place that is pretty popular.  I would say it's just as much American as French.  Maybe French inspired?  Anyways, we had a great lunch and I don't think I did bad at all since I knew I was eating a combined meal.  Coulda gotten a few more fruits and veggies in there, but overall, not bad cal wise.  :)

Today's Food:

Monterey chicken sandwich -- 424
3/4 French Fries -- 345
Mocha latte -- 180
water -- 0
Breakfast/Lunch Total:  949

1 softbake cookie -- 140
Coffee -- 0
Snack Total:  140

Total so far for today is 1089.  I'm pretty happy with that!  And that sandwich was SO GOOD.  It had avocado, tomatoes, onions, pickles, lettuce... NOM NOM.  I normally would've gotten fruit (and it would've been better cal wise), but I so wanted fries!!!  So, I had'em.  And cal wise, I am only 89 over what I would normally be at so I feel I did well.  GO ME!  LOL

1/2c. Greek Yogurt -- 70
3/4c. Great grains cereal -- 180
1/2tbsp. honey -- 30
Dinner Total:  280

1/2 to 3/4 bag of popcorn -- 240
Drizzle of maple syrup (sf) -- 15
Dessert Total:  255

Today's Total:  1624
I'm good with it!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice day. :) I love time with my bestie!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D