Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bah Humbug

I'm still feeling all bah humbug today.  I just can't seem to get a groove going.  I just feel overly tired, overly outta whack, and without any drive to do anything.  I don't know WHAT is going on with me.  But I don't like it.  I don't understand it.  I want it to go away.  :/

And quite honestly, everything is irritating me and getting on my nerves even more than usual.  I'm not sure if this is early PMS or what.  But it's annoying.

Urgh.

Today's Food:

1/2 plain bagel -- 125
1tbsp. butter blend -- 50
1tbsp. blackberry preserves -- 50
2 strips of bacon -- 80
2 eggs -- 160
Coffee -- 0
Breakfast Total:  465
Such a good breakfast.  A bit over, yes.  But good?  Ohhh yeahhhh...

3 Ginger Lemon cookies -- 210
Coffee -- 0
Snack Total:  210

5 Deli Pops -- 50
2 servings Palmetto cheese -- 280
4oz. strawberries -- 36
2oz. blueberries -- 32
Lunch Total:  398

3/4 white rice -- 240
1 serving roast beef -- 130
1/4c sweet peas -- 35
tea -- 5
Dinner Total:   410

So far, I'm at 1483.  However, as the day has worn on, I've gotten into a bit of a better mood.  At least I feel like I'm not going to explode.  The kiddos helped clean up (after I threatened youngest!  HA!) and I got to talk to hubby some.  So... going along with the night.  So far, so good.  I hope we have a good night... I need a good night.  *sigh*  Not sure on dessert since my cals are over...  And it isn't like I've been super active the last couple of days.  So... I don't REALLY want to go over even a little...

Today's activity:  20+mins. bike on Interval 4, 4 sets stairs, and then full Pilates drill.  Fun fun!

I did end up eating part of a Nutri-grain bar, but it wasn't what I wanted to I went to bed.  I'll count 60 cals for that.

Today's total:   1543

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D