Monday, April 15, 2013

Questions.

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Why yes, yes I do!  But I'm a cheese hogger -- I like pretty much all cheese.  There aren't many cheeses out there you won't see me nomming on.  I just love cheese!
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette?
I have.  I was a smoker for oh... about 12yrs.  I quit when I was pregnant with my first child at 25.  Since then, off and on, I've smoked socially but just never picked it back up.  And even socially, it's only when I would drink.  And it's been a LONG time since I even did that.  Honestly, I'm not sure why I ever even smoked.  So, I just don't anymore. 
3. Do you own a gun?
Uhhh... not sure I want to answer that on a public blog!  I think I'll remain mysterious!

4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not really.  I don't love OB/GYN visits so I do get a bit paranoid about being clean and shaven for those, but otherwise they don't bother me.  Just another day.

5. Favorite Christmas Song?
Either 'Dreaming of a White Christmas' or 'Jingle Bells'.  Come on!  It's just fun!
6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
If I have to pick on, it would be a mocha latte.  But most mornings it's just black coffee with Equal.  I've tried to switch several sweetener several times, but so far no go.
7. Can you do push ups?
NO!  And it pisses me off!  It was my groups challenge yesterday and I just sucked at it.  I could only do like 2 real, 9 girly, and then I did 12 walls.  I have GOT to work up to at least 20 to not feel like a weenie. 
8. What's your favorite meal?
I'm not sure I have one fave.  I'm a foodie, so I just love food.  And I love a lot of variety.  I love Mexican, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, American, Italian, Southern... I just LOVE food.
9. What's your favorite piece of jewelery?
My wedding rings and my Aunt's and Grandmother's wedding rings. 
10. Favorite hobby?
Reading.  I can devour books! 
11. Do you work with people who idolize you?
My husband says he idolizes me sometimes, so I guess!  LOL
12. Do you have A.D.D?
No.
13. What's one trait that you dislike about yourself?
Physically, my thighs.  UGH.  Otherwise... I tend to be too much of a know it all.  I don't TRY to be, I just happen to know more random junk than the average person.  Some good, some bad, some funny and some boring.  So, it comes across as being a know it all.  Many times now, I just keep my mouth shut.  Although, my close friends say that they love that I'm random and that I like to keep things legit and if I'm ever wrong, I say I'm wrong.
14. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
It's after midnight, so I guess that would be 4 tanks, 3 T's, and a chevron dress.  OH YEAH!
15. Current worry right now?
Paying off debt, hubby finishing school, possibly moving, family illness, vacation... typical stuff.
16. Current hate right now?
People's attitudes about others.  Sometimes I really feel like other people don't think one iota about others.  It's infuriating to me!
17. Favorite place to be?
Home and the beach.
 
18. How did you bring in New Years?
Well, we hung out with the neighbors until late, then came home and got the kiddos tucked in, watched some TV and hit the hay.
19. Where would you like to go?
Hmmm... I'd like to go to England, Italy, and maybe some South American countries.  I'd also like to travel back out west because it's been years. 
20. What color shirt are you wearing?
Gray with red trim.  It's my night shirt!
21. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No.  And I don't know why anyone would want to!  Everything slides around or catches -- NOT FUN.
22. Can you whistle?
Yup!
23. Favorite color(s)?
*sigh*  I'm a color person so I love them all!  But my faves vary from year to year.  I really like warm colors and jewel tones since those tend to look the best on me to wear.  :)
24. Would you be a pirate?
No!  I'm too literal and it would drive me crazy.
25. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I use to sing in the shower, but my showers are so fast anymore that I really don't.  But when I did, I sang Alicia Keys 'Fallin'' a lot.  I can rock that song like a mofo!
26. Favorite girl's name?
Hmmm.... I guess I don't really have one.  Never really thought about it.
27. Favorite boy's name?
Michael.  I've always liked the name since I was little.
28. What's in your pocket right now?
I'm in my nightgown, so no pockets tonight!  So... NADA!
29. Last thing that made you laugh?
My kiddos being goof balls right before bed.
30. Best bed sheets as a child?
No idea.  I'm sure I had a fave set, but I sure can't think of it right at this moment.
31. Worst injury you've ever had?
Probably from delivering my first son.  I had been in labor so long and had a horrid doc back then that I *ahem* ripped all the way through.  I was one step away from a 5th degree tear.
32. Do you love where you live?
Ugh.  This is a tricky question.  I don't hate it here.  I don't.  I just don't know that I love it.  There are aspects I love like that it is so family friendly, cost of living is moderate, and everything is convenient, but my hubby is always sick here.  It's the allergy capital of the US!  LITERALLY!!!
33. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3.  But one is for games, one is in our bedroom for my insomnia, and then the main one in the living room.  However, we don't have cable.  So... yeah.  TV's aren't as big of a priority for us as other people.
34. Who is your loudest friend?
I would be the loud friend!  LOL  My highschool buddy would probably be the loudest next to me.

35. Does someone have a crush on you?
Don't know, don't care.  I'm a very happily married lady!  :D
36. What is your favorite book?
All of them!  There are few books I don't read.  It would be hard to pick one fave.  I'd have to look back through them and really think on it to pick one.  Maybe... 'She's Come Undone'.  That book really stuck with me.
 
37. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Rob Thomas' 'Now Comes the Night'.  Just thinking of it, makes me tear up.  It's so potent, simple, and loving.  I hope it is a very long time before I need it.  But I hope my family can still find it when the time comes.
38. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
*BLUSH*  I don't think I can type that on here!  ;)

39. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
What time is it?  Do I have to get up now?  Boy do I need to pee, but the kids are still asleep so I'm gonna hold it.  <--  YUP!
40. Thing you’re proud of yourself for?  
Not giving up on myself.  I may be going slow, I may have good and bad days, but I'm making progress and still living.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D