Saturday, April 13, 2013

Meh

This funky mood hasn't truly let up and I'm not at all sure where it has come from.  I think maybe I am eating too many carbs.  So when it came to dessert last night, I had a lower carb option.  At breakfast today, I also had less carbs.  I think maybe I'm getting too many spikes and drops.  That could all be in my head, but I'm going to be more careful.  I haven't felt bad from my food... this could all just be hormones.  I'm hoping it's hormones.  Lord knows my cycle was weird.  It came early.  It's been pretty heavy.  UGH.  No idea what is going on with me.  I just feel off.  I don't want to workout, I don't want to snuggle.  I just want to be left alone to brew.  I thought it would let up after my Girl's Day, but so far... nope.  It's gotten worse and lingered.  It's strange...

Anyways, I'm anxious to weigh.  I'm not sure why.  I still have my period, I haven't been doing 'true' workouts.  I'm overall feeling lazy and out of whack even though I've been pretty consistently busy either doing yardwork or paperwork.  Lordy but I purged our important papers basket!  It was full to the BRIM with stuff.  Mostly receipts.  I like to keep them for quite a while, so they had really piled up.  I've been really getting stuff like that done, but the other stuff.... yeah.  I gotta get back on it.  I really need to get my workouts in.  We have vacay coming up and I don't want to be huffing and puffing while we walk around.  Hubby and oldest walk tons at school, but me... well... not so much.  Younger will be in a stroller part of the time.  So... I really need to get to walking and riding to get my legs ready.  I only had two workouts in the last week other than yardwork.  But then again, I've been worn our severely since Weds.  I guess taking a couple of days off isn't too big of a deal.  I just need to try to do something tonight after the wedding shower.  I wanted to last night, but my body just fought and fought me.  I know it's an excuse, but sometimes exhaustion wins out.  It's part of the reason my blogs have been shorter.

1 egg cheese -- 100
3 slices of bacon -- 120
1/2 plain bagel -- 125
1tbsp. butter blend -- 50
1/2tbsp. blackberry preserves -- 35
Coffee -- 0
Breakfast Total:  430
My hubby and I got two different #'s.  He got 380 and I got 430.  But... I think he underestimated things so I rounded up to be safe.  LOL

3oz. roasted chicken -- 140
1 apple -- 80
30g. pretzels -- 130
Lunch Total:   350

The rest of the day was lost... we went to a wedding shower and I'd like to say I was good but I wasn't!  I had yummy food and loved every second!  Then we went out for dinner.  I actually was pretty good at dinner, but still.... Oh well...

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good time at the wedding shower. It sounds like you needed a break and some fun. Hopefully your spirits are revived for the upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fight exhaustion constantly so I hear you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D