Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Quickie food post

Today's Food:

1 blueberry bagel -- 260
1.5tbsp. PB -- 142.5
drizzle of honey -- 15
Breakfast Total:  417.5

60g tortilla chips -- 280
125g avocado --  209
banana -- 95
apple -- 80
Lunch Total:  664

choco chip muffin pack -- 190
Coffee -- 0
Snack Total:  190

Guess I shouldn't have had those muffins... :/  But I was wanting something chocolatey and they were small and yummy.  Oh well, gonna skip dessert tonight!

LC Meatloaf dinner -- 330.
That was WAY better than I expected.  WAY.  Who knew?  Guess I'll be buying that again for busy nights when the hubbs is working.  Much easier than cooking a whole meal for one, ya know?

Today's Total:   1601.5
BAM.  I'll take it!  Geez, I ate a lot of fruit/veg yesterday... dried blueberries in the bagel, avocado, banana, apple, corn, mashed potatoes, and more apple in my LC meal.  Crazies.  I probably had nearly 10 servings!  I bet my fiber was high.  LOL

1 comment:

  1. Man, it took me several minutes to figure out that LC stood for Lean Cuisine. I was, like, hmmm what is an LC meatloaf?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D