Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Short

I feel like my blogs lately are really short.  I'm sorry!  I've just been busy and doing stuff.  And on top of that, I don't think I've even been mentioning when I'm working out!  But I have been and I did today, too!  LOL  3.5miles on the bike and 6 timed burpees.  I know it wasn't much, but I've been super tired lately at night when I would normally write.  And busy in the AM.  So... that leads to short and un-fun blogs.  It's not that I haven't had things on my mind or whatever (because duh, yeah, I ALWAYS have things on my mind!).  It's just that I haven't had much time.  But at least I've been productive.  :)

One thing I will take a minute to write about is that I am utterly frustrated at myself for my near obsession with weight loss the last couple of weeks.  It's annoying!  I've just been riding along up until this point, but now suddenly, I feel like I need to get to the next level NOW.  It's driving me bonkers.  I don't want to weigh, but I do.  I don't want to do this or that, but I do.  And then randomly I feel like if I don't have a loss next weigh-in, I'm going to fall apart.  What is up with that?  Why am I feeling so... anxious?  I just have this feeling like I want to be in 12's SO BAD!  But why?  Why now?  Why all of the anxiety?  I'm not even excited... just anxious!  UGH.  Driving me nuts.

Today's Food:

1 blueberry bagel -- 260
1.5tbsps. pb -- 142.5
drizzle of honey -- 15
Coffee -- 0
Breakfast Total:  417.5

12oz. cantaloupe -- 116
1 terriyaki chicken breast -- 140
Peach tea -- 5
Lunch Total:  261

2 servings crunchy snack mix -- 340
5oz. strawberries -- 45
Snack Total:  385

Total so far:  1063.5

Barilla pasta -- 320
1 slice of toasted bread -- 60
3tsps. parm -- 30
Dinner Total:  410

3 bites of cereal -- 40
4 mini pb cups -- 176
Dessert Total:  216

Today's Total:  1689.5
A bit high, but that's ok.  I was a bit tired, too! 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you are just ready to make a big push again so that you can finish your weight loss project once and for all? Maybe it's time to shake things up a little? Who knows, girl, who knows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get like that with weight loss every so often too. Good job on still working out!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D