Friday, May 3, 2013

5/1

Sorry I've been gone, friends.  But lately, I've just not been myself.  I'm better today than what I was, but I was off for several days.  I haven't been horrid, but I've not been... good.  No, make that I've not been great.  I've been pretty good.  I'm just not sure what made me want to eat and eat and eat and so darn tired.  It lasted 2 or 3 days and since then I've just not felt like writing.  I have checked my weight and it was a 179.5, but that was after a salty meal the night before and I was visibly bloated.  So, I may not lose, but I have maintained.  I joined a challenge on my FB page to try to motivate me, but as of now, I have yet to do it.  I really should do it.  It's a squat challenge.  There will be a challenge every day except the 4th.  So, you do a certain number of squats on days 1, 2, and 3 and rest on day 4.  Then 5, 6, 7, and off 8.  The numbers go up by 5 and then jump by 30.  I'm honestly not sure that I can do it, but I'm going to try.  I am thinking on the days I do this, I will do this, with half of regular squats and half sumo.  Then sit-ups and push ups.  I am not sure how often I will do cardio, but I'll do it when I can.  I honestly didn't make time for it today and that is no one's fault but my own.  But I will do it.  I'm determined to get my workout in even if toward the end I can't do the higher numbers.  Effort is better than nothing.  Ya know?  Today's effort -- bedtime without screaming (from them, not me).  Well, from both!  HA!  The last couple of nights have been horrible bedtime fights so I wanted to get back onto routine tonight.  I need to stick with it better when my husband is here, but I sorta feel like if I do, I'm stomping on his toes.  Just something I guess we need to talk about.  We talk a lot about a lot.  We're good like that usually.  We talked a lot over the time he was off and it was good to clear things up and feel fresh again.  But I do think that we are burned out and in desperate need of a vacay.  I really hope we can pull one off, or we may explode.  LOL

Today's Food:

1 blueberry bagel -- 260
1tbsp. creamy pb -- 85
heavy drizzle of honey -- 30
Coffee -- 0
Breakfast Total: 375

2 Mediterranean chickpea patties --240
41/4oz. strawberries --39
1 serving cottage cheese -- 90
water -- 0
Lunch Total:  369?
I also had 2 bites of a KK donut in between breakfast and lunch but it tasted like CRAP.  So, I put it back in the box.  I'm not sure how to count those calories.  I know a typical KK donut has 200 cals and I didn't even eat a quarter.  Maybe an 8th?  So... 25 cals? That's what I will count because I need to count something for it.
Lunch Total:  394

3 Oreos -- 220
Coffee -- 0
Snack Total:  220

3oz. rib meat -- 96
2 small tortillas -- 150
28g. mixed cheese -- 100
1/4c black refried beans -- 75
1tbsp. bbq sauce -- 35
few drops of hot sauce -- 0
diet Snapple tea -- 5
Dinner Total:  461

Today's Total:   1450
Perfecto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D