Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer Suckies

I think I'm having the Summer suckies.  I keep thinking this is going to pass or something, but I just keep feeling it.  BLEH.  It's been over a month and still... can't get into the groove.  Well, I'm about to FORCE myself into the groove.  This is nuts and I'm just about done.  And I'm not sure WHAT to do to get over it. 

I feel the same about this blog.  I keep trying to get back into the groove of blogging, but so far I'm having issues.  It's not that I don't have anything to talk about.  I have tons between health issues, family drama, weightloss, projects, etc.  It's just like I can't get back to that happy place of blogging.  I can't seen to type fluidly and make it interesting.  It's just... boring.  And I'm not sure why.  UGH.

Maybe I am being too hard on myself.  Maybe I just need a break?  I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D