Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday food

I guess I should write about more than my food, but I don't have much.  Really, my issue is my back is hurting like the devil!  It's my lower back now and it wraps around my right him and goes down to my knee.  I tried to take it easy today, but I so wanted to get toys and puzzles sorted.  We've purged a couple of times, but the last time was major.  So today, I wanted to find homes for almost everything downstairs.  Because I am SICK of having crap all over my house.  I know I have kids.  I know this is part of it.  But I want it more under control.  So while a few things will still be up here and in their rooms, I want the rest downstairs.  And I like the idea of having a bin up here that when it gets full, it gets emptied.  The purging is helping with that because we are finally getting rid of things that are just taking up space and not being used.  I need to go through all of the closest and cabinets again to make sure THOSE are good, too.  Slowly but surely.  However, I still didn't make it to the food today!  UGH.  I was sorta afraid to with my back in bad form.  :/

Overall, it was a good day.  I'm happy with the progress and OK with my food.  Going to have my dessert here shortly and with that, my numbers are going to be slightly high.  Probably should have more fresh fruit/veg, but it's not going to be 100% every day.  I'm feeling good and hopefully going to make progress.  However.... I completely forgot to weigh this AM.  UGH.  Going to try to remember to do it tomorrow.  I hope.


Today's Food:

1 blueberry bagel -- 260
32g. cruncy pb -- 190
drizzle of honey -- 30
coffee with 2 equal -- 0
Breakfast Total:  480

2/3c. potato salad -- 270
1 seasoned chicken breast -- 140
Lunch Total:  410

1 handfull (1/4c?) fruit and nut medley -- 140

1 Udon noodle bowl -- 440
VW Zero -- 0
Dinner Total:  440

1/8 slice pie -- 304
coffee with 2 equal -- 0
Dessert Total:  304

Today's Total:  1774

1 comment:

  1. My mom has this story of when my sister and I were in kindergarten. She warned us if we didn't keep our stuff neat and tidy she'd throw it all out. Apparently we didn't listen to her, the next day she got a large cardboard box and made us watch the garbage truck carry it away.

    She should have donated it (thinking back) but I think she was really livid because she's such a neat freak. :)

    Hope your back is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D