Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Oh yeah!

Oh yeah!  I forgot about diet and weightloss and all that jazz.  Well, I weighed in a day or so ago and it said 179.5 which sorta bummed me out since just 2 days before that I was 177.5.  But then I woke up to my monthly surprise so that explains that.  Also... I've still not been tracking or working out.  I just haven't made myself, yet.  I know that I need to, but I'm just not there yet.  I'm not even sure what I want to do.  It's weird.  It's like I want to lose but I've lost that 'need'.  It's like I'm back in that "I'm ok here," mindset.  Which isn't good.  Because the 170's isn't good.  I'd be fine in the 140's or even 150's.  But not the 170's.  I need to get into the right mindset.  Hopefully it will come along with all of the other stuff that is slowly but surely coming back.  Because truth is... I'd really like to lose this next 20lbs. I'd really like to lose 30.  But I'm just horsing around and I don't even feel bad about it.  It's just... strange.  Anyways, that's the gist on that front right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D