Saturday, December 20, 2014

Bad Blogger

I know I've been a bad blogger.  The reality is that I just don't know how to write down everything that is on my mind.  Just too much these days.  Nothing, I guess, that is direct.  But my friends and family and well.... I guess I'm very empathetic to everything and it's overwhelming at times.  I'm a wannabe fixer and there are just some things that I can't fix -- no matter how much I want to.  So, I guess I just have to think and write about what we have been up to.  But... it's just so boring... and of no importance.  And well... I've just lost my jazz for it.  Maybe it'll come back after the new year.  I have no idea.  I guess we will see.

1 comment:

  1. I seem to enjoy blogging in spurts. Sometimes it is very useful, and other times it seems like a chore, and I have no interest in doing it at all.
    We've gone through stages when we blogged constantly, so I suppose our minds always drift back to that as being the "ideal" way of blogging. I know that I think of the 3fc days when I had an actual group of followers, and constant support. It's nothing like that now, and maybe that makes me feel less committed to it? Could be that you feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D