Monday, January 12, 2015

Weigh-In

I finally got on the scale today.  I figured it was close enough to the end of my cycle to get on that bad puppy and get an update.  Turns out, I spent the entire year... maintaining.  I weighed in at 179.5.  I did get lower and I did get higher, but over all, my weight stayed exactly the same.  I'm ok with that.  I really rather would've lost, but the truth is I just didn't do enough.  Yes, I got sick.  Yes, we had the holidays.  Yes, we had things go on.  But I could've tried harder and gotten there.  Am I upset?  No.  Not really.  I probably should be since I had wanted to reach goal this year.  But I don't really see the point in getting myself all upset and angry at well, myself.  I do know that I met an entirely new low of 171 at one point and that was nice.  I'd really hoped to get past it and move on.  I didn't.  And now I'm here.  And since it's better than gaining, I'm just going to keep on keeping on.  :D

I don't really have much else to talk about... It's been a bit of family time and clean-up and that is really it.  So, I'll just leave this here and get on about my business.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D