Friday, April 17, 2015

Too many EMOTIONS

One of the best things about being human is the ability to feel and experience the full gamut of emotions.  It's also one of the hardest.  I'm feeling that lately.  I'm not sure if it's just hormones, stress, or what.  But today, I haz ALL THE FEELZ.  I'm running from feeling completely overwhelmed to very accomplished to all squishy.  The squishy is that my bestie had her baby!!!!  I'm so happy for them, yet I'm sad I'm not there.  But it is awesome that she is here, safe and healthy.  Especially since her daddy has just gotten the good news that his cancer is in remission.  Talk about a gamut of emotions for their family!

The other emotions have been the typical thing I've felt since we've been working on this move.  At times, I've pushed them to the back burner, but they've been there, lurking.  Right now, I feel great about what I have gotten done, but on that same token, there is stuff ALL OVER THE PLACE.  I have projects to finish, but I also have boxes to move, supplies to put up, and... stuff.  I'm not really sure where to go with it.  I know that what I need to do is just pick something and go with it.  Just do it and get it done.  And once I do, the rest will follow.  I'm just mired in it now and trying to stay afloat.  I need to knock it off and just do it.  You know, 'Just keep swimming!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D