Friday, February 17, 2012

Same as Saturday.

Got up and weighed this AM and I got a 193.0.  That's the same as my weigh-in on Saturday!  I'm super happy since I felt awful yesterday afternoon from this storm front coming through and I didn't do much of ANYTHING.  I just felt sooo... I don't know.  Out of whack.  I was swollen, dizzy, and just achy.  I took a huge dose of Sudafed and some Ibuprofen and finally got to feeling better.  Once I was feeling better, I was able to get everything ready for the next day, but I started getting myself ready for bed at 10:30.  I was just worn out and wanted to go to sleep.  And I did.  AND, youngest only got up ONCE at like 3:30!!!  And slept in until almost 8!  It was just weird because last night was the first time I had given him a chewable vitamin.  He can't have them all the time (he's really too young) but he saw his brother have one and I thought I would let him try one.  Strange that he had that and then slept so well... Some part of me wonders if there's any connection.  What it could be, I have no idea but it's a strange coincidence for sure.

Anyways, I'm pretty darn happy with that number on the scale.  I REALLY would love to end Feb. in the 180's.  Right now, I'm just over 3lbs. from that and I think if I stick it out really well over the next couple of weeks, I could be there.  I don't want to get too excited, especially since the hubby's 7 day is coming up and I find it VERY hard to stay on plan during that week.  But I am hoping that being so close will help me to stay on track for that time.  I don't know why it's so hard when he's off.  Probably because we are so busy.  But maybe since he really wants to lose a few more pounds and I really want to get to the 180's, we will be able to motivate each other to do what we need to do.

I also forgot -- I updated my pages.  Nothing major.  But one thing I DO need to do is re-take my measurements.  I've not done that in a while.  Maybe I will do that on Sunday.  I meant to once back in January, but I either one did it and didn't put it down, or I didn't do it at all.  I think I didn't do it at all!  And I really meant to.  So, going to try to remember to do that on Sunday.  Still looking for a good pic to put up.  I figure, I might as well at this point.  I mean, I feel like I know most of you and what difference does it make one way or the other?  Other than showing how far I've come?  I may not do a full pic, but I want to do some sort of pic.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your scale victory! I'm sure you can get into the 180's! That would be awesome! I'm so hoping I get down to 230 by next week. It may be a stretch,but then I would still be on track with losing ten pounds a month. Woo hoo! I'm glad we're both FInally having a better week!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D