Thursday, June 7, 2012

Stuffed up

Weight this AM is 187.5.  I'm a bit bummed.  I had hoped that with my cycle now over that my weight would go down.  I didn't expect anything dramatic, but  I was hoping to be down SOME.  Know what I mean?  But oh well, just gotta keep doing what I'm doing and focus on the positives.  I really am trying.  But right now, my biggest focus is that my head is sooooo congested.  And not to be gross, but the crap I am blowing out of my nose just looks terrible.  TERRIBLE!  I don't know if I've ever had this sort of stuff before!  I'm worried I have some sort of infection.  BLEH.  But right now, EVERYONE seems sick so it may just be really bad allergies.  I'm going to give it a couple more days and then if I don't get some relief between the constant allergy meds, sudafed, and soon to be nose spray, I will be going to the Dr.'s.  I seem to feel better when I am up and moving, but I am not sleeping well so I'm a bit tired.  So, I just hope I can get going here in a bit.  Even though I really just feel like having a lazy day.  I was super busy all day yesterday and I just don't feel like being busy right now.  I feel like sitting here sipping coffee and surfing the net and maybe watching some TV.  I may do that for a bit and then see how I feel.  I know I need to get out and do a FEW things today.  Like, we are going to a little girl's b-day party tomorrow so we need to get her a gift.  I know I need to make dinner and fold and put away some laundry.  Possibly vacuum.  I just don't know if I have the energy for it.  BLEH.

I did not work out yesterday so I for sure need to do that today.  I got to sweeping and mopping after I did the budget and bills and some other random things and time just got away from me.  Before I knew it we were finishing up dinner, getting kids in bed, and I had to run to the store because I found a tick in the house!  The dog meds ran out last week, but we haven't been able to get in touch with our groomer so we had wanted to wait until after that to re-med them.  I changed my mind after that tick and got meds IMMEDIATELY!  I fed them, treated them, then stuck them back outside for an hour to kill off anything that might be on them.  Then they came in and went straight to their kennels.  Then back outside this AM.  I will let them in here in a bit and feed them and then back out for a while just to be safe.  I hope to get them into the groomer soon.  I am thinking she is either very busy right now or on vacay.  My point is, I got all busy and before I know it, the night was gone!  How does that happen?  And when I realized I hadn't worked out, it was LATE and I was in the bed trying to sleep.  So, that needs to move up my priority list today.  Even if I don't feel great.  It's low intensity, so I think it would be fine.

I have to say, I keep finding more and more that is working for me right now.  Just the last couple of pounds have opened up my wardrobe some more.  I wore a dress yesterday that I don't think I've worn in about 3yrs.  It's a large and I had tried it on a couple of months ago and it was just too tight in the stomach/hip area.  It went right on yesterday without any struggle at all and actually looked good!  I almost took a pic because I was so happy!  LOL  And my 16's are getting nice and loose.  Which hopefully means more of my 14's will be good and comfy.  A few already fit, but it would be great to get into all of them.  I am hoping that will happen in the next few pounds.  And I keep wondering what I am going to look like as I get down lower.  I don't remember what I look like in the low 170's or even low 180's.  Although I'm thinking that the low 180's isn't a stretch.  But the thought of being in the 170's boggles and excites me at the same time.  I know I will still be a 14, but I'm thinking that it will be like right now.  I will be in a 14 and ALMOST in a 12.  That is unreal to me!  I'd really LOVE to have to buy all new Fall clothes in a size 12!!!  I don't remember being a 12 as an adult.  It seems like I went from being about a 10 straight to a 14 when the PCOS first reared it's ugly head and I gained like crazy.  And it just went up over the years from there.  Almost to a 20.  Truth be told, I should've been wearing a 20 but I made the 18's stretch.  Now I'm in a looser 16 and lots of 14's.  It's a great feeling!  But I just don't know anything under that.  And honestly, I'm not sure how to feel!  It's like I want to get there already but at the same time, I don't want to rush things.  Rushing is what held me back before.  Going day by day and seeing the positive is what is doing it now.  Slow but steady.  Progress not perfection.  I think I may get that as a tat!  I don't have any as of now, but that seems the perfect one to get started with if I were to do it.

Well, I think I am going to tie this up for now and find something else to do.  What, I have NO idea, but I sure do need to get started on several projects so I might as well at least be thinking on those and how to get going on them.  And I can't really do that without some massive rambling on here!  LOL  So, off I go.  Maybe I will work on photos today... that sounds like a fun and easy thing to do.  Well, easy physically.  Maybe I can get some photos picked out to print!  I'd really like to get a lot of these photo frames up.  I'd like to give them a home and get them out of storage.  Yup yup!  Feeling a bit more motivated!  Now if my head will clear up!  Nose spray here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D