Monday, June 18, 2012

Yesterday

*Yesterday*
Wasn't sure what to name this one, so I'm going with nothing.  LOL  Not that nothing is going on, just don't know WHAT to title it.  I'm weird like that.  Maybe that's what I should title it!  HA!

Anyways, weight was 188.5 this AM.  I seem to be stuck between these numbers and I'm not sure why.  I felt like I was really over cals yesterday, but when I went back over them, I wasn't.  But I AM swollen.  Not sure why, but I am.  And sore!  VERY sore!  To the point of taking ibuprofen first thing this AM.  I rarely if ever do that.  But I did.  I did do a lot the last few days and my eating wasn't spot on so maybe it all caught up to me this AM.  Not sure.  I try to do pretty good, but I can tell you that I had McFrappe's two days in a row!  We split one the first day so that wasn't too bad, but I did have one whole one...  I probably should've gotten a smaller size or just an iced coffee, but I just wanted the darn thing so I had it.  I had been at the pool for hours and was hot and just wanted it!  So, I did.  I don't regret it, I just wonder if it is all catching up or if all of the yard work and stuff I did yesterday is.  I did eat pretty good yesterday.  I had leftovers with coffee for breakfast (one slice of pizza and one cheezy stick... or two... not sure how they count it with how it is cut), half a cantaloupe for snack after mowing with water, then later I had 4 medium choco chips cookies with coffee.  Dinner was a small baked chicken breast, a small scoop of mashed potatoes, and ratatouille (roasted veggies).  Dessert was 2 small squares of white chocolate and air popped pop corn.

It is now TODAY and let me tell you -- yesterday was a doozy of a day!  I was SO glad when it was over!  Just a long, miserable, exhausting day.  I am really hoping that today is a much better day as I just can't deal with anymore crap.  I don't want to go into too much detail right now.  I just want to take it easy and try to plan what I am going to do with my day.  Plus, I am on the hubb's lappy and I HATE it.  The space bar has to be pushed REALLY hard to catch so I keep having to back track.  No wonder the man types so hard!  He has to just to get through a sentence without having to back up 100 times!  I will write more when I hopefully get my lappy back!

4 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to Starbuck's nonfat Frappacinos, which wouldn't be too bad if not for their signature homemade whipped cream with a touch of vanilla! Crikeys, how I love their whipped cream! I'm more addicted to Caribou Coffee's nonfat frappes, but the closest Caribou is about 15 miles away, so I can't go there often. Starbucks, OTOH, is literally down the street from me. I've made some changes, like no longer ordering a medium or large; I now order a small frappe. And, I only get a frappe once a week. But I used to drink one grande nonfat frappe every single day during the summer! Oh, how I miss those carefree, frappe-filled days. But I don't miss the poundage they put on my body! :)

    Take care.

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate other people's Lappy's too. It's just not the same as when you're playing on your own.

    I hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you had a crummy day and that the weight loss fairies are being brats! It'll get better though, TODAY is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you. I tend to get stuck between 170 and 168 all the time.. freaking annoying! But we can do this mama! I hope you're having a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D