Saturday, August 11, 2012

9

9???  It's been 9 whole days since I posted a blog and I just can't believe that.  I've not gone that long in a LONG time!  WOW.  SHOCKER!  I've just been so busy, I guess it slipped my mind to get it done.  First, I got a great cleaning in this last week before my friend came to visit (she just left earlier this afternoon) and the house looked darn good!  I was so proud of myself for keeping it up AND getting a lot of little projects knocked out.  :)  Mostly the projects.  I do cleaning daily, so that's no big deal.  However, the yard work is now behind because it kept raining.  BLEH.  Oh well, maybe I can get that done tomorrow during nap if the rain will hold off.  And I would like to go back and spray some of the weeds again.  Many died off, but from all the rain some 'revived' and a couple of new ones are in.  Since weather is saying no rain, I plan on spraying down areas again and putting down some plastic and trying to move some of the border rocks.  It will take a few days, but that is ok.  I have that to do, some more work in the garage, and some more items to sell.  Plus caulking and painting.  I am so ready to be done with a bunch of stuff.  But first, I want to take a few days off to relax.  It was great having my friend and her kids here and they were pretty easy, but the weeks before that were go go go and I think I should take a couple of days off to relax and recharge.  I mostly want to get my diet back in line and read a book or two.  Diet is going to be a big one.  We've eaten out like 3 times in the last few days!  That's not like me at all.  One day was to take K to our fave place to eat, another was out of convenience, and then we got pizza today just because it sounded good.  LOL  But its ok.  It was fun week and I got to see my bestie and her kiddos.  I can't believe how grown all of our kids are.  It's unreal!

Anyways, trying to figure out what I want to do at this point.  I thought of watching carbs or doing a week of IF.  Or, just going back to calorie counting.  I'm just not sure what.  But I need to get to it.  I've not done horribly... I've just not done great.  Know what I mean?  Last time I checked my weight I was around 187 to 188.  :)  So, I'm holding steady at this point.  I just need to get down in the low 180's and keep going from there.  But I've not been focused, ya know?  I need to get back to business.  I think part of the issue is that I'm pretty comfy at this weight.  I need to get over that and start getting down further.  Even if I never get to the 'ideal' weight, I need to get at least another 20lbs. off.  I could live with that.  I'm about a 14 now, and I think in 20lbs. I would be between a 10 and a 12.  I could live with that, I think.  But ideally, I want to get down more.

Not much else to report.  My blogs are boring lately.  :/  I'm not sure what else to do write about.  I have been so focused on so many things and blogging hasn't been one of them lately.  I guess I don't feel as if I get much support on here anymore.  I'm not sure what to do.  I want to feel motivated and happy and well... I'm not sure which direction to go in.  My oldest is in 1st this year so that is a big change, the house is coming to conclusion hopefully soon, hubby is taking Fall off and there are so many things to do... but I am just not feeling the whole diet and weight-loss thing... at least not on here.  :/  I'm not sure what to do to motivate myself again.  AARGH.  It's a weird place for me.  I want to do this and be done, but I'm not mentally there right now.  I guess we will see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D