Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Buncha stuff

It's unreal that my oldest started 1st grade today!  Growing SO fast!  :O  It's been an easy morning though, so that was nice.  Although, I am a bit groggy!  I need to adjust to the new schedule, too.  And believe it or not, youngest got up without many problems this AM.  I was surprised by that only because nap time is usually grump time.  LOL  Maybe today will be better.  I'm thinking he will start going down earlier if he is getting up earlier.  But we will see.  I'd really like to get to where nap is going down at around 2 instead of 3.  I guess we will see.

I forgot that the other night I had ice cream and wanted to add that right away before I forgot.  The night of the grilled cheese and soup.  I kept thinking I was forgetting something and that was it!  I'd had HORRIBLE heart burn and its popping up even with meds.  I'm not sure what is causing it, but it's annoying!  So, I had ice cream to cool the heat.  It REALLY helped!  I had it again last night.... heartburn, not ice cream.  Last night, I just went straight for the meds and some Tums.  Starting to think that tomatoes and I are NOT friends.  Which is alarming.  I love tomatoes.  :/

I got a ton of stuff done yesterday, but I really don't feel like I did!  LOL  Just stuff that needed to be done.  Some laundry, picking up, etc.  Plus, I managed to get the front and back yards mowed and the front areas push mowed.  All that is left in the front is to weed eat.  I also managed to check the front and side beds for new weeds and pull some up.  :)  I had hoped to touch up my bushes today and maybe move my border, but that isn't going to happen.  UGH.  Darn rain!  And if you can believe it, on top of that stuff, I worked out!  I only got the Pilates in, but it's better than nothing.  I'm really enjoying getting back into the groove of it.  I did feel bad at first that I had missed some time and that I wasn't being as consistent as I would like, but then I got to thinking about it and even working out just a few times a month is better than nothing!  And it gives me a base to improve on... which I think I'm doing! 

What I'm loving about the Pilates is the compliments.  Here lately, I've gotten many and I love that.  My weight is slowly moving down (189.5 this AM) but I feel like the Pilates is pulling things in and making me tighter... thus, making me look smaller!  My 16's look really loose and the 14's are fitting better and better.  I just got to get that scale moving!  Yeah, I know I'm back down some, but I would really like to get to the LOW 180's.  It would be awesome if I could do that before vacay!  I'd love to see the 170's, but not sure if that is realistic.  I only have a little over 3 weeks left!  Woot!  But I don't think I can lose 10lbs. in 3 weeks without drastic measures and I'm not willing to do that.  So, I'm going to shoot for 6.  I am hoping that some of the weight I am carrying now is just water.  I don't know why my weight would've gone up so much, but at least now it's moving back down.  I am just going to stick to what I need to be doing and go from there.

The IF is going pretty well.  I made it well past 1 yesterday.  AND, I didn't eat past 9 last night.  I've been eating 2 meals and a snack.  Snack has been the hardest because I know I should eat something, but nothing much sounds good.  It's sorta sucked!  Yesterday I had some Doritos.  Healthy, no?  LMAO!  But it is all that sounded good!  I do great getting breakfast in with some whole wheat, protein and good fats plus fruit.  I also do pretty well at dinner.  But my snack is hard.  Maybe I should leave it at that and just go from there.  You can only do so much, ya know?  And I don't think that some corn chips are the worst I could do.  It doesn't help that we are really low on veggies right now.  I think I have part of a cucumber and some carrots.  NO salad.  :(  Which, a nice salad with fruit and nuts and some goat cheese would've been sooooo good... I need to hit the store tomorrow!  I think I'll get oldest off to school and then younger and I will head out.  Sounds like a plan to me!  I want to get back into the habit of eating salad with dinner or for snack again.  I think I got burned out before, but it's time to get back to it.

Well, I guess that is all that is going on here.  Not much going on today.  I was going to try to read and relax since I know that the hubb's is off starting tomorrow and I want to have energy to do all the things we have planned.  Well, not that we really planned, but we do have tons of things that need to be DONE.  But we'll play it by ear and do what we can.  OK, I am off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D