Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 2

Today is Day 2 of getting back to IF.  I felt like yesterday went pretty darn well!  I made it until like 12:50.  I would've made it longer but I decided 10mins wasn't a big deal.  And since I was feeding the kiddos, I might as well sit and enjoy my lunch, too!  LOL  I had a slice of veggie pizza, some fruit, and some chips.  Snack wasn't great, but I HATE to waste food.  So, I had some leftover breads from a local restaurant with some coffee.  I even gave some plain chicken and rice to the doggies so as to not waste it!  LOL  Dinner was a grilled cheese and tomato soup.  I drank coffee and water yesterday only, so I was really surprised when I weighed in at 191.5 this AM. Really not sure what that is about... I don't think that happened last time.  I'm pretty sure I had a good drop last time.  Maybe too many carbs... Oh well, not going to panic and just going to get it done.  I also worked out.  Aren't you proud?   LOL  Just trying to get back into the groove.

Oldest goes to 1st grade in the AM and he doesn't seem one bit nervous.  He has always loved school and is very social, so I guess that helps.  The only trouble I think he is going to have is getting up in the AM.  We've been on a Summer schedule and with guests here, that hasn't changed.  So we got up at 8 this morning, but tomorrow will be way earlier!  Probably 6:45.  Then the following day will be 6:15.  Well, that is if he will let me take him tomorrow.  He keeps going back and forth.  So, I guess we will see!  I hate to jump right in, but it's a short week so it may be fine.  I guess we will see.  I think his Dad wants to take him once, too.  Just to see where he will be and such.  We need to decide that this afternoon.

I guess I don't have much to talk about right now and I really would like to finish my book.  Yesterday was a pretty good day, and I was kinda laid back, so today I need to get a few things done.  Other than that, I'm sorta boring.  So, going to go for now.  Hope everyone is doing great and sticking to their guns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D