Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MIA

Sorry I've been MIA.  But... this won't be much better!  I just wanted to let you know that I am alive and kicking, but not in the mood to really write much.  You see, I'm on VACAY!  I wasn't sure how many people would remember, so I wanted to leave a short blog just so you would all know that I wasn't dead.  LOL  Anyways, we're in Destin/Ft. Walton Beach, FL.  So, not TOO far from you, Grace!  :D  So far, we are having a darn good time!  The weather has been fab and even with somewhat grouchy boys, we're having some fun.  AND... I got a new camera!  WOOT!!!  Anyways, just wanted to check in and all that jazz, but not going to make this long.  I know I won't be able to catch up too much on blogs, but I AM reading them.  Hope you all are doing well and I will hopefully be able to do a bit of reading in between time at the pool, beach, and other stuff!  :D

1 comment:

  1. Are you back from vacation yet?
    I can't remember the last time you haven't posted for a whole week, let alone ten days.
    Cuh-razy.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D