Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cycles and stuff

Today is the 4th and somehow, I managed to miss posting yesterday.  Not sure how that happened other than I didn't get much sleep and it slipped my mind.  The hubby came in and told me to take a nap and I promptly fell asleep where I was.  I think I slept about an hour and a half.  One perfect sleep cycle!  Which I must've REALLY needed.  I slept through the making of coffee and the cooking of breakfast -- yeah, I was TIRED.  Youngest is going through a growth spurt or something and he is waking up needing to eat or have a bottle in the middle of the night.  I will be happy when he is over this one -- he's driving us crazy.  He did it again last night, but since hubby got up and put oldest on the bus, it wasn't so bad.  I'm up and kicking ok right now... just need to get to some of this housework soon!  LOL

Anyways, yesterday when I should've just been doing housework, I got on a purging kick.  There is just SO MUCH CRAP still sitting around.  I've sold a lot of it, but it's really time now to let a bunch of it go to donations.  I just can't deal with it sitting around.  So, I purged.  There is actually empty space in my island!  The top of my fridge isn't packed to the gills!  And my plastic storage cabinet isn't crammed!  Yup.  So, I called my 'daughter' and ended up taking her stuff to her last night.  One bookshelf, and 2 boxes worth of stainless steel pots and pans, and then a basket of her stuff plus some towels we no longer use and a few other odds and ends.  I have about 2 more boxes of stuff I need to take to Goodwill and I hope to do that later plus haul off some trash/recycling.  :)  I just need/want my space back and this stuff wouldn't make me any money anyways so it's not worth the hassle of trying to sell.  PLUS, so many people along the road have helped us, so we try to pass it along.  :)

My weight this AM is 186.  Boo.  LOL  Nah, not really bummed.  Not really a big deal.  I am ovulating, so I attribute this little 'up' to that.  Besides, up and down fluctuations are the norm for the human body.  I don't think anyone's weight stays the same all of the time, ya know?  I think it is constantly bouncing back and forth a few pounds one way or the other.  So, not going to let it bug me.  I know I've been on plan with eating even if I'm not working out.  I even skipped dessert last night because I know that dinner was a tiny bit over.  Plus, I was tired and ready to go to bed!

Well, that is about it for this blog.  Sorry!  Just been kinda boring the last few days and now I need to get it together and focus on getting the house put in some order.  Have a good one ladies and gents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D