Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quickie

A fairly quick blog this AM.  My weight was 185 which I am happy with since I should get my period tomorrow.  :)  I feel like I am on the edge of getting to a new world right now and I'm sorta excited!  I've been pretty happy where I am, but I know it's time to keep on movin' on so I am ready to keep going.  The 170's isn't too far!  But I am excited and nervous since I don't remember being in the 170's at all.  It's been YEARS!  Slowly but surely, I'm making it there by just eating better and attempting to be more active.  It feels good!  Especially since with my injury and then being sick, I haven't been able to formally work out.  But I HAVE been busy purposely and I have been eating and thinking about what I'm eating.  It hasn't been mindless.  So, I'm feeling good right now and just want to keep this positive thing I've been feeling.  Positive vibes are good.  LOL

I am still feeling a bit sick, but much better than I was just a few days ago.  The saline flush seems to have really helped and I hope that I am at the tail end of this.  I am still a bit stuffy, but the pain is way way down and I don't feel so run down if that makes sense.  I plan on staying on top of meds for the next couple of days and fluids just to be safe. 

But for now, I need to get off of here and get going.  I promised a friend that I would take her to help her find some stuff for her kitchen.  Her MIL is coming and well... she has her own ideas of what to do so we must head that off before it comes to pass!  LOL  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D