Thursday, December 13, 2012

Should mention...

I should mention something.  I know I said I wasn't going to stress on my weight but I also didn't mention my weight.  I weighed last night and it said 190.  Yes, the dreaded 190!  But I know that is high.  I'm not making excuses, just going to explain that part of it is that my stomach is off.  I was bad and had cheese and well... let's just say I've been paying for it!  Then I'm suppose to start my cycle soon.  SO, overall, while I'm not happy about that number, I'm not going to freak out.  If I get to next week and I see that again, then maybe I'll have a mini panic attack.  But I'm almost positive I won't.  Between the inflammation from the dairy and period bloat, I think much of it will go away.  Plus, I weighed at night and normally I weigh in the AM.  I probably should've weighed again this morning, but it just wasn't the first thing on my mind.  I wanted to get up and get the Christmas lights off and get the house woke up and  youngest fed.  Anyways, I know I've probably gained a couple of pounds, but not 7 real pounds.  But time will tell, right?  I'm ok if I stay between say 183 and 186.  So, I guess that would be 4 real pounds.  You get my point.  We will see next week.  I just don't think I'm going to meet my goal of getting to the 170's by the end of the year.  It's sort of a bummer, but not the end of the world.  At least I'm getting there!  Slow and steady wins the race.  :)

Ok, now I'm really off.  Time to get to work!

3 comments:

  1. Good lord, girl. Don't ever weigh in at night!! You're always going to weigh at least five pounds more from liquids and food and all that. I won't get near a scale after I've eaten anything or had anything to drink. You're brave for even doing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Oh, I know! But I know it's a higher number so I'm ok with it. I'm bad for KNOWING I should weigh in the morning but then forgetting with everything going on. So yeah, once in a blue moon I weigh later or after I've eaten. As long as the number isn't crazy, I don't go nuts. I've had a nutty number once in a while, but not recently. Here's to hoping that trend holds! LOL

      Delete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D