Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Try to be Quick

I'm going to try to make this somewhat quick -- I didn't even plan on blogging today, but here I am... typing it out!  Mostly because my evening has not even remotely gone the way I thought it was going to go.  Or should I say day.  So now my evening is going to be all messed up.  UGH.  I hate when that happens!  Anyways, I know that I will probably be out late tonight and I know that I probably won't have time to be on here tomorrow, so here I go today.  Might as well.

My weight this AM was 189.  Not too unhappy with that since I still have my period.  Which I expected since I started late.  My eating hasn't been awful, but probably could be better.  But I figure I'm just going to go with the flow and do my best.  Breakfast was a bit high, but I thought I would be out running around for a long time so I had wanted to make sure to have a good breakfast.  But that didn't happen.  I just ended up standing around in Walmart wasting time.  Why?  Because they freakin' LOST my order!  That's right.  Week before Christmas and the dillholes lost my friggin' order.  Their solution?  A refund.  I was like, uh, NO.  This is for a girl who has lost her Mom, her Dad has been in and out of the 'hospital' and she is now living with her Aunt.  She doesn't have many things that are HERS and this was for HER.  Your option is to get another one here STAT.  Dude just stood there like I was holding him hostage or something.  But after 1.5hrs. there, I finally said I would have to go and come back.  So, I went.  I WILL be going back tonight to do that AND finish the other errands I didn't get to.  AARGH.  Between now and then, I hope they find that &(*((*&^%$#@#$ or you may here my bitching in Canada!

But anyways, back to food.  So, breakfast was a bit high, but overall not bad.  Good lunch/snack.  Not sure what dinner will be... going to be making that here in a bit for everyone but I will probably just have a sandwich or something.  Still not working out... bummer.  I need to be badly.  I should just do it and get it over with but I put it off.  That's the truth.  I just put it off.  I'm not sure why.  It's not like I don't enjoy it.  UGH. 

Other than that, I'm not sure what to talk about.  I think of things throughout the day, but then when I finally get on here, I can't remember a thing I was going to talk about.  And right now, my brain is fried over worrying over this darn gift and whatnot.  UGH.  OK, going to get off of here and stop whining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D