Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ramble ramble run

I feeling all rambly this AM so I'm just going to let it flow and see where it goes.  I'm writing early today since hubby is off tonight and I'm going to want to spend time with him.  I think him being off is what has got my mind to rambling today.  It was even going rampant this AM.  I just wish my stomach would settle down -- I'm not sure why it is mad!  I made some EXCELLENT eggs this AM with a smidge of cheese, toast with butter and honey, and raspberries.  I went a bit over cals, but nothing major.  Maybe 50.  I will have a smaller lunch or snack.  :)  If I have the same tomorrow, I am going to leave out the cheese.  It may be why the tummy isn't so happy.  I've cut way back on dairy, but the last two days I feel like I've had too much.  Plus, it's kinda empty calories for me.  I enjoy it, but its not a needed thing and would've saved me 55 cals.  I think I'd rather save the cheese for something else!  LOL 

Anyways, my brain is rambly because with the hubby off we've been trying to think of what projects to do or finish.  There are so many.  :/  I know we can't do anything outside -- it is too blasted cold!  So the big question is what do we work on inside?  Honestly what I want is to finish the upstairs bathroom.  But there is so much to do.  Our bedroom needs paint and finishing details, the hallway needs to be sanded and painted, the downstairs needs finishing details plus re-arranging... so much to do.  We also want to put the fireplace in downstairs. The downstairs bath.  The garage.  AARGH.  SO MUCH TO DO.  I just don't know where to go from here.  I'd really love to get it all done but there is just too much.  I kinda don't know how we'll ever get it all done.  I do sorta wish my youngest was in a school program so I could get more done.  But I know me and I'd still not get much done since I'm not a morning person!  LOL  But it is what it is and we'll get it done when we get it done.  But now we're back to the big question of what to work on now.  I'd REALLY like to work on our upstairs bath and the downstairs fireplace.  I kinda wish we could work some on the downstairs bath since its all going to be tile work.

I also need to figure out what we're going to do with our youngest's bedroom.  We need to move his bed back into oldest's room which will leave his mattress on the floor.  So, I need to figure out what we're doing in there.  The dresser that is in there isn't really working -- its just too small.  The part that holds the TV and a few toys is fine, but the drawers are VERY small.  So, I need to figure that out.  If we get another house, he'll get a new set when he's a bit older but I hate to spend that right now since he tends to be somewhat destructive.  My Mom said that we could probably take the old bed that was in my Granny's room before she passed.  It was my brothers at some point.  Its a small scale, so that may work.  She even has a small dresser.  I just wonder if she would let me have it!  LOL  I guess we will see.  I let the neighbor use our other set, but the bed was too big anyways.  I had planned on selling it.  I hope they know I want the dresser back, though.  It's a Bassett and I love it so I want to keep it.  Oldest's bedroom just needs to be re-arranged.  Right now, he has a hard time watching TV in there.  I'm not sure how we're going to arrange it, but its got to be done somehow.  I don't know why, but its seemed like we haven't been able to get good arrangements in any of the rooms of this house.  Its kinda annoying. 

Well, the day is getting away from me.  I probably should get up and do something soon.  I just wish I wasn't so drowsy.  I did remember to weigh this AM.  187.5 so that is good.  Hopefully I will see 185.5 by the end of the week.  With hubby off, I am hoping to get exercise in each day even with other stuff going on.  He will understand.  :)  OK, here I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D