Sunday, February 24, 2013

Better but Easy

I'm feeling a bit better this AM but I am going to take it easy today.  I have some things I really need to get done, but I'm not going to overdo it today.  I would LOVE to get some work done downstairs and get in a workout, but I know myself well enough to know that when I'm sick, I'm better off just taking it easy and not pushing it.  I always have a horrid relapse if I do too much.  :/  So, while I want and need to do a few things, I'm not going to push it.  The vast majority of my day is going to consist of taking care of the kiddos and keeping meds in all of us, reading and resting, eating small snacks and meals (more for the kiddos than me, having issues getting them to eat!), and then if I feel ok, I'll do a few odds and ends.  Just not much.  I can't.  I can't be sick like this for long and the only way to get over it is to take care of myself.  Now, if my oldest will drop the non-stop dramatics, we'll be good.  Unfortunately, my fuse is very short when I am sick and I've already yelled at him.  He's argued over toys and random things and then was screaming his head hurt.  Well, DUH!  You're screaming and acting NUTS!  I know he is sick, but man alive so am I and he drives me crazy with acting like no one else is but him.  I fear when he gets older, he's going to be a typical man.  He wants to do what HE wants to do and not listen even when someone is trying to help him.  It drives me crazy.  I wonder that he gets it from me.  :/  UGH.

Anyways, all I plan on doing today is whatever has to be done to get through the day.  Not much else I CAN do, ya know?  I am also considering taking the kiddo to the Dr. to see if maybe he has bronchitis.  They checked him last time and said no, but the coughing is just SO BAD.  I am over sickness.  I wish this would go away.

coffee -- 0
2 slices of toast -- 120
1 tbsp. butter blend - 50
2 tbsp. ED Smith -- 50
Total -- 220

2 cupcakes with powdered sugar -- 230
coffee -- 0
Total -- 230

Madras lentils -- 300
apple -- 100
Total -- 300

Trail mix -- 170
fruit roll up -- 50
Total -- 220

fried rice -- 315
tea -- 10
Total -- 325

Today's total -- 1295
Not the healthiest food, but I feel like CRAP.  UGH.  I felt better earlier but now feel worse.  Go figure.

***Update -- Was about to hit the hay and my youngest got up.  He was up until like, 2:30AM.  I got hungry so I had some of those Greek Yogurt strawberry Trubliss things.  So, add about 75 to my day.  Probably less than that since they were sorta small, but you know the game.  That would make the new total 1370.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. What a lousy deal- being sick all weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D