Monday, February 4, 2013

Maintenance

I am going to write this last week off as a maintenance week.  I went out to eat more in one week than I typically do in a MONTH!  But I should've known that was how it would be.  Going into February is always a busy time.  Mostly because hubby's long shift off is now (at the end of the month), my birthday, and then V-day and our Anniversary.  But this week also got a family day AND a girl's night out!  LUCKY ME!  And since I enjoyed it so much (and needed it so much!) I'm not going to beat myself up, but rather just get up on that horse and get back in motion.  And best of all, I didn't gain!  WOOT!  Weight this AM was 186.5 to 187.  My scale only does half pounds so it flickered between the two.  Pretty happy with that!  But this week, we're going to work on moving it down.  :)

I'm not sure what is going on for today.  I know at some point I need to do some housework and I am going to do a workout.  I've been doing parts of the stretching even on non-workout days because... it feels good!  LOL  But I don't count it unless I do a full workout.  I was hoping it would be drier today so I could walk the dogs, but it apparently rained at some point and with them shaved, I am not going to risk them getting sick for a walk.  So, probably going to do treadmill and do a light walk or a light bike ride.  I'd bust it out, but my legs are SO sore from walking so much the last couple of days!  Between errands, shopping with the hubby, chasing kids, shopping with my friend yesterday... sore!  I wore heels (my killer boots!) for part of it and I don't wear them all that much anymore.  But I want to get a good workout and a full stretch in.  I may even do some weight work since during cleaning out the garage we found my hand weights!  Ok, not 'my' hand weights but 'the' hand weights.  Even though I am really the only person that uses them!  They came with hubby's weight bench so you can add weight, but so far I just use them as is.  Although I've not been using them all that much because I couldn't find them.  But now I think would be a good time to get them in!  :D  I don't need a ton of upper body work, but I'd like to slowly build up good muscle.  I did a lot of weights back in the day and I felt like I was in a much better place then.  So, now is as good a time as any to start getting that back.

Yes, you read that right.  We've been cleaning the house/yard again!  We completely cleaned out and re-organized the shed.  Then we cleaned out a BIG chunk of the garage so we could move the furniture we are selling out there and out of the way.  Our donate/sell pile is now HUGE.  If it wasn't so cold, I'd have a yard sale to get RID OF IT ALL!  LOL  We even got a big portion knocked out in the playroom and I worked a big section of the study.  Slowly but surely, working on projects.  So many of them....  Probably should work on more of those today, but I feel like I need an easy day.  But we will see.  I for sure need to call and talk to my neighbor about borrowing her truck to haul some stuff off and check in with my Mom. 

Food for Today:

2 slices toast -- 120
1tbsp. butter blend -- 50
Drizzle of honey (1/2 tbsp.) -- 30
Coffee -- 0
Breakfast total -- 200
Meh.  It's all I wanted.  I may have some more here in a bit, but for now, this is all I wanted.  I feel like my sinus' drained during the night and so I just wanted toast.  I will either have some more toast (plain) with some fruit or will wait and have lunch.

2 servings hummus -- 160
1 serving pita chips -- 130
Coffee -- 0
Lunch total -- 290
Meh.  Only thing that sounded good.  I need to get some fruit/veg in soon, though.  I feel sluggish today -- think I may be worn out!  LOL

2 more slices of toast -- 120
1 tbsp. butter blend -- 50
2 tbsp. ED Smith preserves -- 50
Snack total -- 220

2 servings crunchy snack mix -- 300
1 apple -- 100
Snack total -- 400

1110 so far...

1 serving tortilinni -- 270
1/2 c Victoria's sauce -- 70
 Garlic bread (home-made) -- 85
Dinner total -- 425

Wine -- 100
Sour balls -- 50
1/2 palmiers cookie with dark chocolate -- 87
Dessert total -- 237 

Today's Total -- 1772

Over by 172.  Shoulda only had one serving of snack mix!  lol  That stuff is so calorie dense!  But its ok.  Not going to stress.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D