Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tired Tuesday

I am tired today.  BLEH.  Tired and crazy hungry.  My cycle also started.  Bigger bleh, but better that than the alternative which has been no period at one point in my life and no baby.  So, I'd much rather have it or be prego than to not have it, ya know?

Today's Food:

10oz fresh mango -- 170
2 slices of toast -- 120
1 tbsp. butter -- 50
Drizzle of honey -- 30
2 slices of bacon --80
Breakfast total -- 450
Didn't realize how calorie dense fresh mango is, but its ok.  I will have to cut it up next time and put part of it away for later.  They are semi-ripe, so I probably won't eat another one for a day or two.  Which is fine -- gives me time to eat some berries!  YUM!

1 leftover pop tart -- 200
Coffee -- 0
Snack Total -- 200

3 meat balls -- 108
4oz. spaghetti  -- 215
Parm (ground) -- 25
1 Greek yogurt -- 80
Puffed wheat (8g) -- 30
Lunch Total --  458

Snack mix
Raisins
I didn't keep up here.  I was out of it and feeling like shit so I said screw it, I'm going to eat it and enjoy it and not care.  And that's what I did.  Meh.

4 dumplings -- 200
1/4 Yakisoba noodles --  125
3 egg rolls -- 220
Dinner Total -- 545

Today's total -- 1653 without the damn snack mix.  So... now I've had TWO days of complete shit eating.  What am I doing?  Why am I doing this to myself?  It's self sabotage is what it is.  I need to get my shit together and with a quickness.  Ok, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but my food and exercise have been bad since about last Tuesday, I would say.  Nothing horrendous, but for sure not great -- especially not for an entire week.  I need to make a concentrated effort the next few days to get back on the horse and do this right.  It's a new week and only Tuesday, so I need to get it back in gear and finish out this week strong with at least maintenance.  Of course, I know I have my cycle so we'll see how that works out, but either way I need to get food and exercise back in line. 

Also, seriously considering buying a heart rate monitor.  I have NO idea what I burn in a typical workout and if I am even doing myself any good.  I know any activity that burns cals is good, but I'd really like to know what I'm doing!  LOL  So, thinking of looking into one and buying it.  Worse case scenario, I buy one, hate it, and return it.  Ya know?  I would just like to have a better idea of where I'm at in the game of calorie burning.  I just think it would be neat to know.  I've looked at Body Buggs, but man alive are they expensive!  And so far, I can't find anyone local who rents them.  Oh well, not the end of the world.  Tomorrow, the rest of this week, and the rest of this month, WILL BE BETTER!  Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Great job tracking. I hope you had a great week. I've been contemplating the same thing about getting something for tracking calories burned and what not. I've heard good things about the Garmin?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D