Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weigh-in

I had my weigh-in and I'm not super happy.  I only had a half a pound loss putting me at 179 flat.  No flickering or anything.  I guess it was closer to 3/4 of a pound since the last weigh-in it was 179.5 to 180 with the flicker.  Either way, I am sad at this loss since I only had 3 high days in 2 weeks.  And 2 of those day as I said before were active.  So... *sigh*  I'm a bummed.  But it is what it is.  I'm due a slow week.  Plus... I'm ovulating, I'm stressed, and I haven't felt great yesterday or today.  I really, REALLY hope I am not getting sick.  UGH.  Anyways, I'm going to keep at it and do my best over the next couple of weeks.  I may do another weight check in the next few days if I can, but I don't know if I will be able to.  Going to be BUSY.  So, if you don't see a blog from me for the next few days, NO WORRIES!  I'll be baaaaaaack!  LOL

As for the stuff from yesterday, I am still annoyed, but I am not going to dwell on and on about it.  I got to vent a good amount yesterday and no amount of me being upset will change that outcome.  I never got in a workout yesterday or today, but I literally have run all day and with a headache.  So, I've just been drinking water and eating lots of veggies.  YUM.

Today's Food:

1 blueberry bagel -- 260
1tbsp. creamy pb -- 95
drizzle of honey -- 15
Coffee -- 370

78g banana -- 69
1 head butterleaf -- 22
1c. Greek yogurt -- 140
1/2 Vitamin water -- 0
2 Sweetleaf -- 0
182g blueberries -- 104
ice -- 0
kids fries -- 100
Lunch Total:  435
I based the fries on McD's smallest fry.  I didn't want many with my green shakes, but I had wanted to get something else in so I ate what was left and it wasn't even a hand full.  It was literally the size of the fries you would get out of the kids happy meal.  Well, if we bought happy meals.  I'm so cheap... I buy just nuggets and fries because I hate the cost of the happy meals and the cheapo toys!

Dinner was a bowl of rice with soy sauce and a sprinkle of cheese, some leftover roasted veggies and part of an avocado.  The only thing I finished was the rice.  The avocado was on the verge of being bad and the roasted veggies well... they were just starting to taste stale.  But I had wanted to try to finish up some leftovers.  I'd say all together I was still at 400 but I didn't measure so... yeah.  I guess I will be doing a lot of estimating over the next few days.  I will do my best and just see what happens. 

Ok, I am off of here for the night.  I will be having dessert, but not sure what.  But I know for sure I need to get off of here, finish up a few odds and ends things, and get my tushy in bed.  Take care everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Ug, I decided to weigh in too. Bad idea. It just got me all pissy because in spite of working out like a mutha fu$kin champ, I didn't lose anything at all last month. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am correct, along time ago, you were struggling with your weights in the 180s? and now you have hit your 170s? :) I might have gotten my numbers wrong. But I still think 179 isn't bad? As long as your on your way down? haha ^^ 1/2 a lbs is a blessing. :) it could be worse.

    And, I don't think you should be too hard on yourself. Your ovulating, and this always have something to do with the flux in your hormones. Your estrogen level has increase and so is your progesterone. So, I'm sure those hormones have too do something with your mood, and your slow weight loss, and the stressed too.

    But please try to stay sane. Keep yourself happy :) haha I think when your in this stage, it's best to treat yourself like a queen for just a few days. It smooth the stressed! and beside.. i think you totally deserved to be a queen for a couple of days :D haha just don't eatt too much! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D