Thursday, April 11, 2013

All day...

Getting ready for the storm here, even though it is currently gorgeous outside.  I am dreading this storm.  Two years ago this month, we got a HORRID storm.  I am worried we will have another after just getting so much done around here.  UGH.  But it is what is is and I've done all I can.  No loose stuff is out, everything is closed up, car is in garage, etc. and so on. Although, I probably should do another walk around to make sure.  I looked some this AM, but some stuff I don't really want to move because it is as safe where it is as it can be.  But I will look in the back again to be sure.

Anyways, I don't really have anything much to chat about today.  I need to be doing things and being productive, but so far, I've sat on my ass.  But what can I say, my ass is comfy!  LOL  But I really should get up from here and get going on the housework -- the house is a MESS.  I need to do the full shebang.  UGH.  Might as well get started.  OK, off I go to get to work.  I think.  LOL

Today's Food:

1 blueberry bagel -- 260
1.5tbsp. creamy pb -- 142.5
drizzle of honey -- 15
Coffee -- 0
Breakfast Total:  417.5
I think I've finally gotten the right amount of PB!  1 never seemed enough, and 2 was too much for me calorie wise.  1.5 tbsp. or 24g seems pretty darn perfect all the way around!  Woot!

1 apple -- 93
1 banana -- 89
1 honeybun -- 230
Lunch Total:  412
*sigh*  I can't for the life of me remember the oz's.  I know I weighed, I know it was around 4 each.  But other than that... I'm drawing a blank.  I think my kid hurting my other kid and me blowing a gasket literally blew my basket brain.  I was in the mood for breakfast still, so I had a breakfasty lunch.

2 slices of bread -- 120
BBQ sauce -- 70
2.25oz. chicken -- 140
1tbsp. butter blend -- 50
4 to 5oz. sweet potato --  128
Dinner Total:  508
I rounded up on this.  I wasn't sure about BBQ since we measured before and then I didn't use it all and so on.  Same with butter and sweet potato.  My potato had a bad spot, so a large portion of one end didn't get eaten.  But better to round up.

I am in a severely grouchy mood at this point.  The kids argued and argued and argued some more while I tried to get things done and I was just OVER IT.  I did manage to get a lot done, but it was at the cost of my sanity.  I feel like screaming, crying, and filling the tub with chocolate and drowning in it.  :/

Update:  One glass of red wine for dessert (150 cals).  I thought about having some chocolate, but I was so hungry and ate dinner so fast, my stomach is blowed up like a balloon.  I'm going to sip this wine, more water, and then get to bed.

Today's Total:  1488

2 comments:

  1. It is one of my biggest pet peeves and annoyances as a mom when my girls fight. It is even worse when they hit, kick, bite or in one way or another hurt each other. And then of course the one who got hurt retaliates and we as moms are meant to be disciplinarian and teacher but more often than not we feel like referee. UGH! I know what you are feeling. Believe me I do and I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D