Saturday, April 20, 2013

Still Anxious

Still feeling anxious and not being terribly successful at sleeping.  It takes me a long time to get to sleep, but once I do I am really out.  And lately, I have weird dreams that float from thing to thing.  It's all bugging me!  Why won't this go away???  UGH.  I don't like this.

I am also anxious about my weigh-in tomorrow.  I think I may spazz if it hasn't moved.  I feel spazzy.  I feel... ugh.  I don't want to feel this way about anything.  I don't want to let stuff get to me but everything seems to set me on edge lately.  I just don't get WHY.  I'm not typically the spazzy sort, but I am sure feeling it lately.  I think I am going to spend today working on the house and maybe a project or two plus get in my workout and see how I feel after. 

Today's Food:

2 waffles -- 210
1/2tbsp. butter blend -- 25
2tbsp. SF syrup -- 15
3oz. blackberries -- 37
3 strips of bacon -- 120
Coffee -- 0
Breakfast Total:  407

2 slices of pizza -- 555
Water -- 0
Lunch Total: 555

2 Oreos -- 140
Coffee -- 0
Snack Total:  140
I was going to have a banana, but I'm dragging.  So, I had coffee and a couple of cookies and decided to save the banana for my dessert later.  I may even try the whole freezing thing since like 3 people have told me how good it is.  YUM.

4.25oz. lamb w/sauce --352
1.5tbsp. balsamic vinegar -- 67.5
2.5oz. strawberries -- 23
1oz. blackberries -- 12
28g goat cheese -- 70
1c romaine -- 7.5
Dinner Total: 532
I am high because unlike last night, I ate the sauce on the chops.  I mean, I had marinated them in the  sauce, but the vast majority of it was left in the container.  Tonight, I actually ate the sauce on the side.  But calculating the cals is difficult.  So, I just did the best I could.  I wish I had only used one tbsp. of the dressing -- it was stronger than I thought and only 14g of goat cheese.  It was a bit much, but man alive do I love goat cheese!  It would have also saved me nearly 58 cals.  LOL  Oh well.  It's ok. 

UGH.  It's after 1 and I want a piece of chocolate... aka, a Reese's cup.  But instead, I'm going to go take a quick shower and then head to bed.  The dreaded weigh-in is tomorrow.  I don't even know how to feel anymore.  And after a long and aggravating day with a grumpy husband and grumpy kids, I don't know what to think or expect.  I'm going to hope to be back in the 170's and even see a small loss.  That's what I've been working for even if I haven't been perfect.  Ok, off I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D