Saturday, May 18, 2013

Well then to POOP.

WHEW.  Yesterday was a busy day that was going well until it went to poop.  I HATE when that happens.  HATE.  Anyways, guess I should post my food if I can remember it all.  I just never got a chance yesterday.  And while I'm at it, I guess I will post one for TODAY'S food so I don't forget again!!!

1 blueberry bagel -- 260
creamy PB -- 95
drizzle of honey -- 15
coffee -- 0
Breakfast Total:  370

1 beef empanada -- 400
1 apple --  93
water -- 0
Lunch Total:  493

3 Oreo's -- 210
Coffee -- 0
Snack Total:  210

3 corners of pepperoni pizza (round cut square) --  417
1 slice spinach/goat cheese pizza -- 139
Diet coke -- 0
Dinner Total:  556

2 pineapple popsicles -- 160
Dessert Total:  160

Allrighty -- that covers the food.  Looks to be about 1789.  Considering it was a busy and active day, I'm ok with it.  But today, I need to do better.  Well, I need to do better over all.  LOL  I also didn't do my team challenge yesterday.  Guess I need to get back on schedule!

On a good note, I got my hair cut yesterday!  She said my hair was in great shape -- which I was tickled to hear.  :)  It's been a while since I had it cut and she said it looks like I had only missed one trim.  LOL  I said no, it's been about a year!  :O  I was also able to do a return yesterday but I never could find my CC receipt.  I had a bag to return, but I have NO CLUE where the receipt is!  I am normally SO GOOD at keeping up with them that I can't for the life of me think where this one has gone.  I guess I am meant to keep the stuff -- it wasn't much -- just one bag and a pair of earrings.  I do like the bag -- a LOT.  BUT... yeah.  Just not a practical bag and I would rather use the money for something else now that I've had time to ponder.  I am like that sometimes.  Usually I will say, "If I really love it, I will come back and get it."  But other times I think, "I will get it now, and if I live with it for a bit and change my mind, I will return it."  Usually I am VERY good about keeping receipts.  I just have NO IDEA where this one went.  UGH.  Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D