Friday, July 26, 2013

Fresh... or maybe not

Oh yeah... I feel fresh... not.  I feel tired.  Long night... long morning.  Very little sleep.  But overall, I don't feel as bad as I thought I might.  So... all in all I guess that is good.  Now if I could only push my little ruffians outside to burn off steam, I'd be one happy lady.  They are driving me tolerably nuts.

My food today is more on track than what it has been. I'm trying to get into some sort of groove.  Not sure what it is, not really going to do anything other than just see what I'm eating.  I don't think I'm doing a ton of damage.... but want to get into some sort of groove.  There isn't much left to the Summer before school starts, and I still want to enjoy it, but I do want to start some kind of step towards normalcy.  Cause lets face it -- Summer for me is not normal.  Summer is not when I want to be on track.  LOL  But it is what it is.  I will still try to keep an eye on it at times and see where I am.  :)

Today's Food:

1 blueberry bagel -- 260
2tbsp. crunchy PB -- 190
Drizzle of honey -- 15
coffee w/sweetener -- 0
Breakfast Total:  465

1 bowl of spaghetti (about 6oz.) -- 320
water -- 0
Lunch Total:  320
Pasta is so hard to measure... this was some I had made a day or so ago and put into a measuring container.  It wasn't packed in there at all -- it was loose since it was campanelli noodles.  Anyways, for the entire pot I used one cup of sauce.  I put the leftovers in the container that holds 20oz.  I ate half which would be 10 if the container was full but it wasn't... and it wasn't pressed down.  So, if I pushed it down, I'd say it would've been closer to 6.  Which is the amount in the Barilla take home things so that's what I used for cals.

1 banana -- 90
water -- 0
Snack Total:  90

1 torta roll -- 220
1 chicken burger -- 150
1tbsp. ketchup --15
carrots and cucumber -- 30
1 large scoop of potato salad -- 200
diet coke -- 0
Dinner Total:   615
Didn't finish the veggies or the salad... too darn full!  But cals were darn high...  :(

Nectarine crumble -- 380
Vanilla froyo -- 150
water -- 0
Dessert Total:  530
I'm guessing.  Totally guessing. Ok, not totally.  I have a mild idea and I'm working on a recipe to reduce the cals so that each serving is less than 300.  I'd like to get to 250... guess we will see!  ;)

Today's Total:  2020.  EEK!  Now I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D