Saturday, July 20, 2013

Just not in it.

I'm not sure what my deal is, but I just can't seem to get the whole 'dieting' and 'losing weight' thing in gear.  I don't know why!  But if I am really honest, I just don't have the drive to do it during the Summer.  UGH.  So, I am floundering and sitting where I am.  I'm not really mad, but I did have a goal to reach the 160's for the Fall, and I don't think I am going to make it there.  At this point, it would be over ten pounds because I bounce between 179 and 183 with my lowest being 178, I believe.  But I just can't seem to get my butt in gear.  So, I must not really want it -- or I would do it.  Maybe I AM burned out more than I thought.  Sucks.  But... it is what it is so I think I am just going to relax and enjoy the Summer.  No point in stressing because apparently that hasn't worked.  So... it is what it is and I'm thankful that for the most part, I have tried to not make this journey a race.  At this point, I think it is what it is and I am suppose to chill and take it easy and move on as I move on.  Does that make sense?  I guess as far as the blog goes... well, to be honest, I'm just not sure.  I guess the blog will be whatever it will be.  I think during the Summer, it just naturally dies back because I am so busy just not being busy.  There seems to be less stress, more sun aka more outdoor time, and just... the lack of need to type to get things out and destress/unload/kill time.  LOL  Stick around if you want, but I'm guessing the blog will be very random and very boring.  But I'll still be around.  :D  And eventually... we will see where we are going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D