Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bad blogger!

Breakfast:
1 blueberry bagel -- 260
2tbsp. creamy PB -- 190
drizzle of honey -- 15
coffee with sweetener and CoffeeMate (CM) -- 20
Breakfast Total:  485

2 c. spring salad mix -- 15
cheese -- 110
roasted chicken -- 140
1 roma tomato -- 11
BV (balsamic vinaigrette) -- 45
water -- 0
Lunch Total:  321
I didn't measure here, but I literally had one slice of chicken breast and a sprinkle of cheese.  Serving size is 1/3c.  I may have even overestimated.  Except on the salad and tomato!

4 figs -- 90
drizzle of honey -- 15
1/4 cereal -- 45
coffee with sweetener and CM -- 20
Snack Total:  170
I guessed on the cereal.  But I literally just used a condiment bowl so I would have some crunch.  And let me say, figs are AMAZING like this.  If you have ever wanted to try them, fresh with a drizzle of honey really rocks my socks!

barilla pasta and sauce -- 320
2 slices of toast -- 100
diet tea -- 10
Dinner Total:  430

2 servings froyo (Kroger brand) -- 200
drizzle of honey and cinnamon-- 30
Dessert Total:  230

Today's Total:  1636

I have been seriously slacking in the whole blogging thing lately.  I just don't feel like blogging.  I haven't felt like doing much of anything.  But I have to start somewhere.  I have to get back into some sort of groove.  So, here I go (AGAIN!) to try to get back to balance.  No crazy food, no crazy workouts... just back to what I was doing.  I actually have been trying, just not succeeding too well.  I had one great week, a bad week, another week where I kept meaning to do stuff but didn't.  I don't know if I was sick or what, but no one in this house felt good that whole week!  Anyways, so here I am back again and trying.  I did get in a small workout last night.  I'm drinking my water and maybe I'll even remember my vitamins!  LOL  I am going to aim to just be more active and be better on food.  No major goals.  I don't know why setting goals backfires on me.  :/  Drives me bonkers.

It isn't just weightloss goals that I don't do well with.  It's also any others.  It's like my brain can't handle that stress and I flip out.  Which is weird!  But if I just say, oh, I'll do the best I can, I rock it out most of the time.  It's amazing to me I do so well with so many things.  And I do.  Well, until I put a goal on it.  Then I screw it all up.  So, no more goals.  I'm just going to do my best and move on.  It is NOT worth the anxiety!  And I know that is really what is at the core of it.  Or at least, I think it is.  It's anxiety that it or I won't be good enough and it freezes me.  That's the only thing that makes sense.  I think the best way to explain is that if I make a list of things to do and I say, "I will get all of these 10 projects done by Saturday."  I don't.  Not only that, but I barely get started.  But if I make a 'To Do' list and just lay it there, I usually get it all done in a day or two!  I'm telling you I'm weird.  It's a good part of the reason why I don't know what type of career I would do if I were to go back to work.  I've been thinking it over since youngest was suppose to start Preschool this year.  But potty training didn't take and well... no school.  Which is fine.  But it did get me to thinking!

And now my brain is thinking of things that I need/want to get done.  I haven't made a list for this week/weekend.  I was just sorta floating along and trying to finish up some movies and books, get the house back in order, and rest since I felt so off last week.  But I will say the house looks pretty good right now!  I have the usual upkeep today and then dusting.  However, laundry is behind.  I need to do that.  I put it off with our kitty on the loose.  Long story there.  Anyways, guess I should think on my list and get off of here instead of rambling.  :)

**SIDE NOTE**
I usually start my post one day and then post it the next AM.  So.. this post was actually for the day of 8/23 or Friday.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D