Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wonder...

I wonder if anyone is following me still.... I haven't been on here in forever.  Trying to decide if I should come back.  I'll be honest, I've not loved being over at Blogger other than having a couple of blogs I follow through there that aren't weight related.  But I've feeling rather blue about the lack of community.  I really miss that.  In case you HAVE been wondering where I am and what I've been up to, I got to the 170's but have gained some back and have been in the low 180's.  I'm moving slowly but surely.  Other than that.... it's too much to type out tonight.  But I had really wanted to just drop in and see what was up.  So... who's out there and what have you been up do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D