Friday, November 15, 2013

Check-in

Checked in on my weight this AM and saw...... 177!!!!!  WOOT!  So happy with that.  :)  I am HALF A POUND from my next goal.  :)  Yup.  Happy lady here.  HAPPY.

I honestly didn't think I would have a loss this week like I mentioned before, so to see the 177 was fantastic.  I think it is because I took yesterday off to rest.  I was even contemplating taking today off as well, but I do have a few things I need to get done.  So, I've decided to rest now, get things done, then take it easy later tonight.  I'm not going to wear myself out, but I'm going to do a few things that typically don't need to sit around... like dishes and maybe a load of laundry.  And pick up.  The downstairs is bad.  And maybe list some items.  You know, the usual list for a SAHM. 

Right now... I'm just too happy to think of much else.  LOL  I had worried that I wouldn't lose at all this week which is what I expected.  But now I'm sorta riding that loss high.  I'm hoping to get under that next goal soon.  I know I have a ways to go, but baby steps, ya know?  Geez.  I can't even type today.  LOL  I guess I'm going to go, read for a bit, and then make lunch for the kiddo. 

3 comments:

  1. Great job! That's AWESOME!
    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I know you've been hoping to see that number for a long time now. You are doing fantastic!!!!! and YAY for posting some photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy for you. It's great that you figured out everything with the MFP and your calories and all that jazz. Nice to see that scale going down! I've been doing very well since I got back into tracking. All I need to work on now is implementing a more consistent workout plan.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment -- I love reading them and I try to respond! :D